My golf swing

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
oh man! Cheez, you're so funny! And I'm not laughing at your swing, I'm laughing at.... damn, i don't want to say it. I'll just say, who's doggie? lol :p

and to stay on topic, wouldn't wearing a sweater/ jacket hinder you from having a better swing?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
oh man! Cheez, you're so funny! And I'm not laughing at your swing, I'm laughing at.... damn, i don't want to say it. I'll just say, who's doggie? lol :p

and to stay on topic, wouldn't wearing a sweater/ jacket hinder you from having a better swing?

Please explain to us that are not very smart.

Cheez

Corporal
lol a lot of ppl gave me shit for that, and wally i have no idea what u said..

if you wear the right kind of jacket your fine..

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
very few people have any idea what he says half the time. It's what makes this clan so special.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I posted a comment too :p Pretty nice swings and yeah Wally they'd probably make special gear to avoid that :p (Sarcasms)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lol a lot of ppl gave me shit for that, and wally i have no idea what u said..

if you wear the right kind of jacket your fine..

I didn't want to do this. Though kinda hard to tell if it's you or not, but I'm certain it's you. I was hoping you caught it before I posted the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upZSxQq62vA

And the doggie appears in 0:35-0:37 :p And no, I'm not crazy. :p That's Cheez right?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Lmao to wally's link...Damn if its you Cheez your autorithy on server is now burned for a long long time :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah like the other guys said, I don't know shit about golf either but looks like you got a good swing! Keep it up man. :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea Cheez, you got a hell of a swing bud, keep it up and I'm sure you'll be the next Tiger Woods :eek: Oops did I just say that :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LMFAO LMFAO CHEEZ IS that you singing? hahahaahahah.. Wally how did u find that? lol the was classic. Cheez you have lost all autoritahhh lol.

Top Bottom