Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j3daay

Hi im j2daay(i use j3 too) and as most of you know i play alot on s1, and i was perm banned from s1 by bluebrd, i would like to appeal this, because i was not hacking, and i never have. thanks.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well since you made a post about it...

I was on S1 last night saw a suspicious kill by J2, saw that his K:D was 25:5 with only 10 people on at the beginning of the game and decided to spectate. When I did I would see him panning around looking for players, and when someone would appear behind a wall he would pull sights up, point directly at them and kill them with a 2-3 round burst. He told me he was spamming the wall, wall spammers spray the whole wall not directly point at someone behind the wall and just fire 2-3 shots.

Me and Rhynops both spectated and after 5-10 mins I could clearly see he was wallhacking. J2 said "why would I do this, it's my fav server" and blah blah, how many people have we had come here and say the same thing, lol. Anyways I know what I saw so I'm sticking with the ban, if anyone thinks it should be lifted (besides J2) then post, but I'm not going for an unban.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea blu, even if i KNOW someone is behind a wall, it takes me a couple shots to find them (sniper rifle), unless i know exactly where they are or i get lucky. Good guesses are one thing, but you dont make them every time. If im not using a sniper rifle, i just wallspam, but its hardly ever dead on the first shot. There are also a couple of spawns that i wallbang, because, in my experience, if i don't, the people end up popping out and killing me as soon as i start to move. I do NOT always get kills when i shoot at them, though. In fact, the majority of the tries are misses.
So blu, if you saw what you said you saw, god job for sticking to your guns. ;)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Blu knows his shit when it comes to this type of stuff so I'm standing behind him.. Keep the Ban in place.. Good call Blu

J

j3daay

Well since you made a post about it...

I was on S1 last night saw a suspicious kill by J2, saw that his K:D was 25:5 with only 10 people on at the beginning of the game and decided to spectate. When I did I would see him panning around looking for players, and when someone would appear behind a wall he would pull sights up, point directly at them and kill them with a 2-3 round burst. He told me he was spamming the wall, wall spammers spray the whole wall not directly point at someone behind the wall and just fire 2-3 shots.

Me and Rhynops both spectated and after 5-10 mins I could clearly see he was wallhacking. J2 said "why would I do this, it's my fav server" and blah blah, how many people have we had come here and say the same thing, lol. Anyways I know what I saw so I'm sticking with the ban, if anyone thinks it should be lifted (besides J2) then post, but I'm not going for an unban.
ok let me first say sorry about this being in the wrong forum.
1. 25-5 kd means nothing, some of us can actually play and with some strategy.
2. As to the 2-3 shots, that only happened once or twice, and it is a legitimate strategy i use for when i see someone run behind a wall, when you see them go into a room,(behind a wall) you spray a solid line....The idea is they have to run into the line of fire eventually.
3. Rhynops complains every game that everyone is hacking....so his opinion should not be even counted.
4. Bluebird, you didnt spec me at the begining of the game when i sprayed that wall over and over....didnt get a kill....then one time i hs Rhynops, he cries and you from that moment decided i was hacking.
5.Its plain and simple, i dont hack, i never have, and never plan to, there is no point to play a game if you hack.
Thanks j2

KateLove

Sergeant
His number 3 in his post is correct he said i hacked he even came into the site and said something about it in shout but i dont have got a lucky spray and he is also true on the stright line fire and they run into it and im also called a hacker alot on our server because 1 the only map it runs is broadcast and i know where to shoot through some walls

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yea Rhynops opinion doesnt really affect me in the slightest as too blu hes banned Wallhackers since he was a mod i dont doubt his judgement even slightly and he also has a point ive seen a good amount of people comin here to rant about WHY i was banned or what not. I cant say for sure if u were or werent but i trust what blu saw and his word.

J

j3daay

Yea Rhynops opinion doesnt really affect me in the slightest as too blu hes banned Wallhackers since he was a mod i dont doubt his judgement even slightly and he also has a point ive seen a good amount of people comin here to rant about WHY i was banned or what not. I cant say for sure if u were or werent but i trust what blu saw and his word.
First off im not ranting, im trying just to get the ban lifted, And i understand how trust worthy bluebrd is, i have seen him ban alot of actual hackers, but in this case, he made a mistake because i most definately was not hacking.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Yeah we allow people to come in and appeal their bans for a reason...let's not be rude about it. I'll comment on the actual topic later, but I just wanted to tell you all to at least be courteous if you please.

KateLove

Sergeant
Ah moment talks in emoticons but w/e about him lol

What some people have to consider and a few people have said this themselves EVERYONE makes mistakes now I'm not contradicting anyone but it is a possibility this is a mistake and he didn't hack.... just saying ::)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yes please though lets not be a post whore either dont spam it up with one comment posts or emocons i know there fun but its not really necessary to post them alone either.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't really See J2 being rude at any point in this thread. His frustration is understandable.

Since i wasn't there i will Have to trust Blu's judgement. He is an excellent mod.

I will say however, I've never suspected or seen anything from J2 in the times I've played with him. Rhyno is a whiny pissant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom