Scary Stuff - ACTA. All Internet users should learn about this.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
While this guy obviously loves his extreme attitude and language, what he's essentially saying doesn't surprise me in the least. The thing with the internet is that it is a HUGE Pandora's Box that's been opened and people are trying to close it up. That doesn't mean that they're going to shut it down. If you're waiting for them to do something outrageous that everyone's going to notice, you're wasting your time. That's the biggest lesson they've learned. Secrecy and anonymity are their best weapons.

They will keep the internet up forever I think. If they are able to tame it, it will prove to be the best mass control tool man has ever seen. As long as people are plugged in, they're happy. It's only once someone's bubble has been burst that they get angry. That means they will tread softly so as not to disturb the tub of lard we're sleeping in. Haha just wait until the government takes control over Google! Wow that would be some Christmas present to them. You may say that could never happen, but hey Google's a company just like GM.

(By the way conspiracy theorists say 'them' all the time, but they don't know who they heck they are talking about....I admit that.)

So you want to know how to get away from this?? Simple: :33: :breakcomp: These guys are mad about something else but you get the idea.

Top Bottom