NFL/NCAA FOOTBALL!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well football is back :whoo: :Woot_Emoticon:

Any Real football fans here? I watch a shitload of College and NFL football. Die hard life long 49ers fan. We had Season tix for a few years back in early and mid 90s when we ruled the land. Im thinking playoffs this year. :Woot_Emoticon:

Lets talk some fooseball!

J

JokersVirus

hmm, not to many nfl fans here ehh? well i'm a big fan of the Green Bay Packers. go Pack!!! what i'm not a big fan of is Brett Favre. he might as well be called Benedict Arnold :-[

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Can hardly blame Favre for leaving Green Bay. They wanted Rogers, they got him now. Favre had a lot of great years for the Packers, i don't see a reason to hate on him.

I'm a big 49ers fan, i never hated on Rice or Montana when they left. Just the nature of the business.

J

JokersVirus

Can hardly blame Favre for leaving Green Bay. They wanted Rogers, they got him now. Favre had a lot of great years for the Packers, i don't see a reason to hate on him.

I'm a big 49ers fan, i never hated on Rice or Montana when they left. Just the nature of the business.

Ok i have a hypothetical situation for you. Lets say instead of being traded, Montana decided to retire from the 49ers in 1992. Out of no were, Montana decides to come out of retirement and play for the Kansas City Chiefs. Not a big deal right? After one season with the Chiefs, Montana decides to retire for the second time. Again, out of no-where, Montana says he wants to play again. But this time, he signs a deal with the St. Louis Rams. Since your a 49ers fan, wouldn't that tick you off a bit?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Why are we using hypothetical situations for this? Can't you just let facts be facts?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well football is back :whoo: :Woot_Emoticon:

Any Real football fans here? I watch a shitload of College and NFL football. Die hard life long 49ers fan. We had Season tix for a few years back in early and mid 90s when we ruled the land. Im thinking playoffs this year. :Woot_Emoticon:

Lets talk some fooseball!
you're sad, Giants are what, 1-5?
and their win was against the Raiders.
wow, just wow.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok i have a hypothetical situation for you. Lets say instead of being traded, Montana decided to retire from the 49ers in 1992. Out of no were, Montana decides to come out of retirement and play for the Kansas City Chiefs. Not a big deal right? After one season with the Chiefs, Montana decides to retire for the second time. Again, out of no-where, Montana says he wants to play again. But this time, he signs a deal with the St. Louis Rams. Since your a 49ers fan, wouldn't that tick you off a bit?

No, not really. It's just the nature of the business and pro athletes.

you're sad, Giants are what, 1-5?
and their win was against the Raiders.
wow, just wow.

Its the Niners who are 1-5, not the Giants. Bad record yes, but we are still a talented team. Three of our losses came by a total of eight points.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
No, not really. It's just the nature of the business and pro athletes.

Its the Niners who are 1-5, not the Giants. Bad record yes, but we are still a talented team. Three of our losses came by a total of eight points.
ahaha.
wopps.
i said it wrong cuz like ginats fans are everywherearound here.
had giants in my head.

Top Bottom