DeathFromAbove Introduction

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Name: Andrew
CoD4 Username: DeathFromAbove
Explain the meaning of your username: I use DeathFromAbove as I like Jet fighters and Bombers
Steam:ducky_009
X-Fire: None
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Since 2004 (GameBoy) :D
Time you usually play: Most of the day, Only don't play on Friday afternoons
How did you hear about us? Was playing on a CoD4 Server, I was asked to join the clan (JJJBBBB) So I went ahead

Have you been in a Crew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Crew/clan? I Was in a clan -=MAD=- - Mutual assured destruction for quite a couple of years, But wanted to have a look around for a more funner, friendlier clan so I joined KKK

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm Friendly (except towards hackers) but I still like to try to get along with them; Born in Australia; Love First Person Shooters Including Left4dead, Left4dead2, Counter strike: Source; Half life 2; All of CoD Series;; Favourite movies The expendables (got a CoD 6 base to it)( Throwing knifes FTW) Favourite foods Lasagna :Woot_Emoticon:

I Plan to make all KKK servers hacker/exploit/spawncamper free and I hope to make more friends along the way
Thanks DeathFromAbove

Last edited:

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
:bravo_2: to getting your intro up! If you have any questions well you can PM me. Make sure you read the rest of the guidelines and it will show you that you are not a member yet, but stick around and you'll get on your way to becoming one.

Oh and here's your beer. :singing: Sorry, me and Damage are already drinking it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Death, welcome to the forums.

If you want to become a member , read the guidelines that JohnRyan posted and follow them.

Good intro.

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Welcome DEATH.. Nice intro :Woot_Emoticon:. I've seen you in S1 a few times. Make yourself @ home and enjoy the show!! :whoo:

AVC

Banned
Woot! Another Aussie!

Welcome aboard. I note you were talking about lag in the shout. Your ping is going to be around 200 at best, unless you buy your own 12,000 mile fibre optic cable

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
:s_hi: welcome to the forums deathformabove hope you stay long maybe soon well both get an invite

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
DeathFromAbove, I actually LOL when one of the 1st times you killed me was you killing me from a jump shot from above. Wish I had video, it was classic!!

Welcome to our Krew's forum! Stick around and I'm sure you'll be a future addict as well. ;)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Thanks guys,
I've been haveing a chat to most of the gang and want to know more about you guys, also chatted to some crazy and cool people, keep it up guys :)

Top Bottom