modern warfare 2

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
im not sure if its a virus or if its just down to how crap stream is but steam did a update a little while back and since then after every game i have had to search for a new one (wont let you keep playing with the same people) also its now no counting my kills only deaths and one last thing its wipe all my single player stuff and special opps.

its done this on both account my vista and xp. im thinking about taking my game back and trying to get my money back on it. i just a whole load of trouble from start to finish

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Id say thats a virus. But i cant see how thats related to steam.

B

BloodyDeathRay

hahaahha, its only counting ur deaths, thats so bad.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Id say thats a virus. But i cant see how thats related to steam.

well its only happend since steam did an update. im not to sure if it is to do with steam just seems a little strange that it happends after steam dose an update thats all. i spent a bit of time spamming the iw message boards today well when i was not resting up

Post Merge: [time]1265314014[/time]

now the game just dont connect to iwnet. its one joke after another with this game

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
the campaign and the spec ops of mw2 are lovely..
But mp suck dicks.. I just cant get used to the gameplay..

i do agree

i dont know why the game play is so bad tho. sometimes i can have a good game and other times i can play really bad. i dont think the lag helps when you are trying to get used to it tho

B

BloodyDeathRay

I love the MW2 multiplayer gameplay, but the fact is that there is too many campers.

Top Bottom