Porky's GUID

PORKY_PIG

Private First Class
Howdy,

Some Idiot was on S1 today mouthing about how he had backtraced me as a hacker. I have never hacked and never will. Here is my guid for anyone interested. It can be verified via any KKK moderator or Admin.

d801d73b51c3748ed940ff003ca7b195

I do well in a chaotic environment with lots of targets hence I am a sprayer. I run a Razer Lachesis gaming mouse with very high sensitivity. I keep the Y axis of my mouse at a much lower sensitivity than the X allowing for greater aiming control. I do not do very well at strategic gameplay such as S&D. I like to run and gun.

Thanks for the fun everyone. I have had a great summer. My time after today will be shortened on the forums and servers. I usually try to grab a game or two early in the mornings but mainly on weekends. You guys have made me feel quiet at home here.

Porky

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Porky don't worry about some stupid troll on a server. If i was there and saw that i would have told him to stfu and possibly kicked him. I don't tolerate ppl calling our players hackers when they are clearly not. We all know you dont hack, so you don't need to justify yourself to us :D.

Hope you can find the time to stay active. OINK OINK!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dan said it better then I could have Mr. Pig.. Dont sweat it. We know ya don't and we love having you here

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
don't worry about that guy Mr. Pigsterr\
have a fun time what ever you're doing :]

BTW, i wanna see you play some S&D and SAB and stuff lols

PwnSauce

Banned
On your advice I bought a Lachesis Mouse.
What a friggen piece of crap!
The thumb control surface has buttons on it so you can't get a good grip on the mouse.
The OS/Motherboard didn't even recognize the mouse to begin with so it was useless!

not your fault but I wouldn't buy it again had I known.

shit.

I'm getting this house. nice.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL pwn, yeah I had thought about getting the Lachesis mouse too and I'm glad I didn't know, instead I decided to go with the Logitech MX518 and have had no problems at all with it. You can't return it to get a different one?, just curious ;)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Pork,

There are so much people doing that stuff, most of the time they are just jealous. When you know you don't hack it's ok. Let him spectate you! He can't ban you. Let him cry and get a admin. ;)

Top Bottom