My introduction to the KKK

JJJBBBB

Private First Class
Hey guys i normally just go by my initials which happen to be JB

My COD4 username is JJJBBBB

It was just JB originally but some servers need a 3 letter long minimum name so I extended it.

Im in the burbs of Philly, Pa

Im 16 and goin into my Junior yr of high school....yay SATs

COD i only started playin in like March ish but before that I had a Xbox since 03 or somethin and before that was my glorious N64 on which I'd kill you in Goldeneye haha so basically I been playin games since I was 5ish or so even if I didnt know what to do...if anyone remembers Mission Impossible for the N64....I played but had no clue what was goin on haha

I really dont have a set time for playing rite now(during summer break) but after that it ll be earlier in the night

I heard about you guys cause your FFA Broadcast server is one of my favorite FFA's and I always saw the website and everything and finally remembered to register

And I ve never been in a krew or a clan before.

Thanks hope this was a good enough intro ;D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Certainly is good enough JB, welcome to our forum and enjoy your stay. Remember you can review the guidelines on the home page if you need. If you have any other questions I'm a PM (private message) away! 8)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ahh.... another guy from philly! i think we would get along since i live in philly. welcome to the forums of the beloved KKK.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome man, I wondered what was up with your name, lol.

Just stick around and read the guidelines as Cav suggested if your interested in being in the Krew and stay active :D

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums stick around and ull find urself part of our krew b4 ya know it.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums JB.:]
stay active, and you'll be a recruit in no-time.

P.S: i will accept your buddy request ONCE SOMEONE TELLS ME HOW TO ACCPET THEM!!!!!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
cent0 when you click show buddies, right by the remove buddy is a button to accept in the Pending Collum

JJJBBBB

Private First Class
thts a good idea....lol u just gave me an idea to have a fight on hardcore with only gold deagles so it could be like the golden gun and a 1 hit kill

Top Bottom