Ace

A

Ace_Marksman

Name:Ace
CoD4 Username:Ace_Marksman
Steam:glennrohde
X-Fire:number1me
Have you been in clan before? If so, what's the name of the clan? I was with a group of friends once. we called ourselves Raidaz, but it wasnt really a clan it was just a non competitive group of friends

Months/Yrs. of Experience:in cod4 i just started. had cod 6(mw2) since christmas(prestige 2 lev 70). had cod 2 since it came out years ago. call of duty 1 and united offensive since they came out. cod 3 since it came out. and i played cod 5 for a few weeks and was lev 30 or so. so intotal many many years of experience in all cod games.

Time you usually play: umm.... like maybe 8 oclock on but usually 9 or 10 on weekends

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey ace welcome to the forum. Follow all the guidelines and rules, and I'm sure we will see KKK on your name soon enough. See you on the servers.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice to see you Ace, haven't played with you yet that I know of but I'm sure that will soon change, just follow the guidelines like Damage said and your all set :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i've played with u alot ur pretty good.. anyway welcome to the forums.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Sorry, welcome to the forums. I'll get around to playing with you eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom