Attention! Sign up for our new Krew League!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Hey y'all,

this is a great idea coming from the dude and then cleared by the rest of this staff. What we have are 4 teams of 4 and they'll get together and scrim against each other every once in awhile. What's different is that they will be focusing on strategy and more realistic battlefield tactics. So this isn't going to turn into a big free for all, you'll listen to your team leaders and stick with them. This is going to be a lot of fun, so if you're interested please sign up!

Oh and I nearly forgot to mention, what put this in mind is the need to train people up for clan wars. So if we make this good, the best team may just be the one going up against the gaming world's elite as our representatives!

Right now this is open to everyone. So go ahead and sign up now, and then we'll have a vote in another section by the team leaders. Currently we have three confirmed leaders.

The team names have been finalized now along with their leaders. The choosing of team members is well under way now,
so look here for the updated list!

Team America (fk yeah!)
pwnsauce
MasterClip
stevo
NickHouston
Commodore_H

Hunter Killers
AVC
DamageINC
DeathFromAbove
Unruley1

Thundercats
TheDude
Cent0
kitty kat
honestjohnny
Master_Race

Men in Glory
WaLLy
Sargass
Dustyn
JJJBBBB

This list will be updated as the leaders vote on members. So go ahead and sign up! No spamming if possible just PM me with questions. Let's do this people!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
ok, count me in guys

if your looking for certain traits look no further, i'm good with executing orders, jumping ahead taking fire and spotting enemys, i can clear rooms like a breach, i have good covering fire skills...just a question, can i become a leader?

what weapons i'm good with g36 silenced, mp5 silenced, m4 redot, rpd grip, m40a3 (not quick on the draw but can get shots on), mp44 (ps i rock with this gun, same a g36 2 favorite guns), m14 (um currently working on the 150 kill but once i get acog no one stands a chance), p90 silenced, m1200 (only for breaching with flashbang, um not the best with it but i'll destroy at the right moments), r700 acog, barrett acog (good for me when i do the fast scope, acog is lesser time for scoping so that'll do for me)

AND THOSE ARE THE WEAPONS I"M GOOD WITH, not all but those are for certain special ocasions.

um i'm a good point guard but you'll want me in the middle of the pack, again suppressing fire will be good coming from me when i use rpd, i can do the breach and clear fast (when doing the first mission training in the game i got veteran as a choice, in 18 sec, but may not be so fast now, i was having an adrenaline rush then) and there you have it

ALSO< can i some how become leader? i have those skills needed for one

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Lol I asked for a simple sign up for a reason....

That's all I want. This isn't the topic to market yourself. The leaders will have a pretty good idea of the members' skills and will choose accordingly.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
alright folks this is just a signup. No recruiting or requesting here. The leaders will take turns picking IN THEIR OWN SECTIONS once I get the leaders all lined up.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
alright folks this is just a signup. No recruiting or requesting here. The leaders will take turns picking IN THEIR OWN SECTIONS once I get the leaders all lined up.
i was kidding.
i dont' care what team im in

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Team leader updated. Congratz to igno for team leader.

Keep the sign ups coming y'all, let's make this thing worthwhile! I'll have this open for a while, but remember once the positions are filled, they're filled.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I might be blind, hate on me but i can not see a part of the post that tells us how much people are in a team?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
sorry these are teams of 4 for the time being and we don't particularly need the sarcasm there.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
oh.
i see. no sarcasm -.-
one more question if its 4on4.
Pwnsauce said that he wanted Cave, Clip, Damage, and Sarg.
SUPPOSE if he did, wouldn't that make a team of five?
or does the leaders don't play....

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yes 4 counts the leader. Who knows we may change that sometime down the line but for now it's 4 counting the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom