Forum 2.0! Some changes coming.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

I'd like to let everyone know there will be major changes coming to the forum. The forum will be in Maintenance Mode at 8-9pm PST 'til hopefully sometime tomorrow morning.

A few changes:
-forum theme (don't worry, it's still a dark theme)
-shoutbox
-Donator Wall of Fame
-Better portal

I'll add more of the changes to the list once I think of 'em.

Questions? Post them up.

-WaLLy

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Sounds like a plan Wally, I'm sure it will be improvements as I don't believe you would do this for nothing :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Can't wait to see it, any details about the changes to the shoutbox, that's what I'm really interested in

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It'll be integrated to the main page. Has a few more features that'll annoy the hell out of Blu :p

PwnSauce

Banned
Walt, where are our profiles?
I spent a lot of time building it up only to have 90% of it wiped out.

What's up with that?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The profiles are up already.

I opened the forum, knowing the forum wasn't completely done to my liking. It's still not finished...

The only reason I opened it was well, it's taking forever. My fault for not updating this thread.

Let it be known, I'm not done yet. I'll be sure to lock this thread once I'm completely finished. ETA, sometime today, tomorrow. I'm tired and starving (still haven't eaten :eek:)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wally, is there a way you can make this forum look like the old one, example having the black and grey instead of just everything grey? All this grey is kinda ghey, LOL. So far the shout seems to work pretty good, if we can get some black in here like the old one was that would be great :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wally, is there a way you can make this forum look like the old one, example having the black and grey instead of just everything grey? All this grey is kinda ghey, LOL. So far the shout seems to work pretty good, if we can get some black in here like the old one was that would be great :D

There is some black. Every other post is black ;)

AWHH.
i JUST GOT MY STEAM ONTO MY PROFILE LOL

Don't worry, it'll be back up. Right now, i don't feel like looking at any more php stuff.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
For the 5 time today, the server banners will be back. I just gotta get around to them. I'm not finished with the forum but they will be back.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
MasterCLiP: WaLLy, what does the scouter say about the fourm's power level?
WaLLy: ITS OVER 9000!!
MasterCLiP: What!? 9000!??!?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well see it's funny because it's a refrence to Dragon Ball Z about the fourms power level going over 9000.....ok F**K you guys you don't get it :(

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
LOL thats funny Dragon Ball Z Wally might be to old to have watched that show maybe, u ever whatch Dragon Ball GT series

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
nor does it refresh on the main page. It's a game tracker issue and I have no control over that.

Top Bottom