Krew COD4 Skit!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I LOVE THAT SHORT MONTAGE!!!!!!!
we could have like 5-8 short clips of dfferent people. I.E about 20 seconds for Cave. when his part for the montage comes up, we put in the corner |KKK|Caveadsum. next person, example Sarg, |KKK|Sargass. this is greatt. at the end of the montage. the thing that starts out with Wally comes up. at the end, LETS PUT A KREW PARAMONA PICTURE!!!!!!!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
I LOVE THAT SHORT MONTAGE!!!!!!!
we could have like 5-8 short clips of dfferent people. I.E about 20 seconds for Cave. when his part for the montage comes up, we put in the corner |KKK|Caveadsum. next person, example Sarg, |KKK|Sargass. this is greatt. at the end of the montage. the thing that starts out with Wally comes up. at the end, LETS PUT A KREW PARAMONA PICTURE!!!!!!!

lol cento, you sound like a little kid going on and on about a new toy...but i like it!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well I'm pretty sure you can be in it too, but yeah everyone will probobly need a mic , even if your not going to be in the video

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Ok so you'll probobly need to PM everyone their lines so they can have them right there insted of looking for them on the thread, and what's everyones role who's not saying anything, I can help film but do you just want people to be in the backround?

Commodore_H

Corporal
A bit like red vs blue, I guess.

Okay, it's a bit short, but I like it. Just make a shot where some soldiers are making a moonwalk in a line.

One element that's ALWAYS funny is a retarded soldier. I don't know a line yet, but you can imagine lots a stuff with a retard.

Third, maybe for the intro: Horatio Caine style. One hell of a punchline with the original YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
P1:DADDY DADDY LOOK! A SHOOTING STAR!!!!
P2:hush hush. im busy.
P1: DADDY DADDY LLOOKK!!!
P2: OK! let's see......HOLY &%&@!$*%# THATS NOT A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!!THATS A-----

(RPG hits them)
end of story

P.S,we would probably need the server to have the FLOAT mod for this. and since RPG's move around a lot becuase of the wind, we can do a Gernade Launcher if this doesn't work. pretty much: someone goes up HIGHH. then he gets ready. when the P2 says "Lets see...." the guy flying above shoots a RPG or a Noob Tube and our two characters die!!!
MUAHAHAH

Commodore_H

Corporal
Maybe you could make a scene with a male and a female member.

Just stand in front of a wrecked car:
Female: "Sorry, but I only wanted to go to the mall."
Man: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE MY PORSCHE! Look what you've done!"

Top Bottom