Krew COD4 Skit!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
ok guys, lets make a cod4 skit and film it, someone with a more than decent computer that can not only run cod4 on high but can also run say xfire or fraps at the same time would be great...so let others know if your that guy.
Secondly lets start brainstorming a skit and putting it together.

also i have mac with good editing material on it and i do a lot of video editing so when we get the footage send it over this way. 8)

!!!! ok first idea, map pipeline (in the pipe area)

p1: Dude, why the fuck are we here again.
p2: Cause we are saving the princess from the castle
P1: isn't that like mario or something.
p2: NO, no it isn't, this is call of duty man, we are being called to duty to do our duty of saving the princess
p1: you make no sense.
Guard: Fe fy fo fum, i smell 2 son of a bitches walking through the sewer pipelines.
p1: oh my god
(end)

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
map bog

p1: ok really!? you decided to not get gas for the tank and now we have stopped here
p2: what is so bad about here? come on, it almost, seems, romantic to me
p1: dude that is just so wrong.
p2: oh come on, what else could go wrong here.
p1: well lets see, we have bunch of homeless people here (last stand perk iniciated when looked at) there are the creepers over there in the corner. there is that strange indian dude holding a rocket launcher next to some watermelons. We have rapist in the bus. Um, by the looks of it nothing to bad could really happen.
(airstrike inbound)
p1,p2: well fuck!
(watch as airstrike obliterates everyone)
p1: dude next time, *cough*, you better get some fucking gas for the tank.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Cool I'm in, I can be a cameraman, I'm not to good on my mic, have you ever seen 'the office'? We can make a similar series called 'The Warzone' I think I made a post on it a long time ago

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Cool I'm in, I can be a cameraman, I'm not to good on my mic, have you ever seen 'the office'? We can make a similar series called 'The Warzone' I think I made a post on it a long time ago

good idea, but i think for the first one we need to have a bunch of short skits to get people excited, and on the side we need to start maiking "The Warzone"

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
lmfao.
do we need mics to preform?
BTW, you don't need to run xFire or Fraps while we're playing.
ever heard of Cod4DemoPlayer?
download that.
then in-game, go to console. then do this:
/record (any name you want)
the game will record. after you've finished recording, open Cod4DemoPlayer, and when thats open just record using Xfire or Fraps. no lag.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea you'll probobly need mics cent lol, unluss your a cameraman, and if your an actor you don't need to record

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
ok guys it is great to see the enthusiasum but, i would like this section to have ideas and short skits written here...less chat more work

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Map Broadcast
*guy walks out of the destroyed bathrom while other guy walks in*
P2: .....Oh My God, Dude what'd you do in here??
P1: Huh? Oh, no it was like that when I went in.
P2: Aw Geez it's on the celieing!
P1: Quit bitching it was like that when I went in!! *walks off*
P2:*alone* Dang this is disqusting... *moves to a stall, yelling* AND YOU LEFT A SHIT THE SIZE OF A-*C4 explodes*

PwnSauce

Banned
Some skit ideas:

1. I like simple snuff shots where player is sitting there thinking out loud to the camera and BLAM. Headshot. I find that funny for some reason.

2. Meet the Krew where there's a video of the main KKK players standing there or doing something creative. Like an introduction to the group.

3. Player 1 murders player 2. Player 3 walks up. "OMG, what did you do?"
Player 2 is Wally. "What do we do now?"
Player 1 calls police on wall phone, reports Wally's murder to the cops.
Cops arrive, there's a shoot out "You'll never get me alive coppers!"
lol

4. How about like KKK COPS. (play the Whatchoo goin to do when they come for you) COPS music.
2 players are cops trying to arrests Wally's murder and put him into one of the blow up cars out front.
Murderer starts mouthing off or something, lol.

5. Used car sales man trying to sell a blown up car to player but buyers keep getting sniped before the sale goes through. like
"sir, this car has a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder, 4 doors" and BLAM!!! Customer's brains fly out.
Or, car keeps blowing up.

6. Lol. Player trying to rent a room to player B but Player C keeps running and murdering Player B so the sale never goes through.

7. Army recruiter trying to recruit two players who keep getting murdered. New recruits keep walking up, bodies are piling up and recruiter claims to know nothing about those bodies, lol.

8. Clip's idea about "The Office".
Player 1. "hey, i can't print." (There are printers on broadcast)
Player 2. "PC Load letter, what the fck does that mean"
Or something similar. I like that idea.

9. Maybe a family guy episode we could recreate.

I don't know, we could brainstorm this all day.

pwn

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I like the "Meet the Krew" idea, it could be a good way to try out our filming techniques, wecould make it TF 2 themed, look up on YouTube "Meet the tf 2 trailer"

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
WaLLy: good evening call of duty 4 players, my name is WaLLy (ok cause he reminds me of Wall-e we need to have a sound effect and a picture of wall-e randomly appear and disapear) Um, no W-a-L-L-y no some dum ass robot that can't speak...i mean come on

*boom headshot on WaLLy by Cav*

Cav: AND I"M CAV AND WELCOME TO THE KREW INTRODUCTION!

*airstrike kills cav*

*move to the lobby of broadcast*

WaLLy: well hello again new recruits, *talking to someone like iggy and unruley or the actual new recruits when we film this*, I'm WaLLy, the founder, creator, mother, father, grandfather, rich uncle, and land of |KKK|

recruit 1: wait, why are you so racist?

WaLLy: OK, that is a common misconception, i just decided to use abriveations that people would look at and get pissed of at, for me and the other fellas |KKK| stands for Kaptain Krunch Krew, and we're fucking awesome!

recruit 2: COOL! well can you show us around?

WaLLy: yes

r2: can you...*just random shit*

WaLLy: ok, now your getting ahead of yourself, um pwnsauce, do the honors.

*switch to a different map with pwnsauce camping with a barrett*

Pwn: sure thing

r2: oh cool *boom headshot*

WaLLy: ok moving right along, lets go meet the Krew!

*next scene on the map with the statue and igno is taking a picture of the rest of the members*

Igno: allright guys look at me and smile!

*sargass cause he does it sometimes calls in airstrike*

Sar: sorry i pressed 6 on the keyboard

*igno executes sar with deagle and airstrike misses the group*

Blu: wow failstrike right there. Ok so if you'll follow me this way...

*claymore kills blu*

Igno: um wow, either this is extremely fucked up, or we have terrible luck...either way, welcom guys to the Kaptain Krunch Krew.

Pwn: Wait what does this button do?

Igno: fuck.

*igno gets killed by C4*

*intro titles, cool shoot outs, random knife kills, airstrikes, helicopters being called in, bascially a short montage of the players playing a game while intro credits role.*

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Do you guys know how to do Zombie Walk in CoD4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonvAjgLPwg&feature=related

we could put smoke bombs on the ground. then RPG up in the air. that'll look like a show. and then zombies come out of the smokee! and our main character(lets make it Blu cuz i love him that much) kills them with a pistol. hes cheering and whoopping when suddenly, the zombies get up(cuz they the living deaad!) and kill Blu :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Ok we got some scripts set up, we need to find some people that'll do this, maybe have some auditions and practice with the mic, let's set a date, maybe right after the scrim since everyone will be there

PwnSauce

Banned
I like Igno's idea about introduction.

Player introduces self: Hi! I'm whoever. blah blah blah.
Headshot.

PLayer 2 introduces selt: hi i'm whoever. AIrstrike kills him.

Player 3 Hi I"m .... Nade, or tube, lol.

Omg! YOu kiled Damage!
You bastard!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
WaLLy: good evening call of duty 4 players, my name is WaLLy (ok cause he reminds me of Wall-e we need to have a sound effect and a picture of wall-e randomly appear and disapear) Um, no W-a-L-L-y no some dum ass robot that can't speak...i mean come on

*boom headshot on WaLLy by Cav*

Cav: AND I"M CAV AND WELCOME TO THE KREW INTRODUCTION!

*airstrike kills cav*

*move to the lobby of broadcast*

WaLLy: well hello again new recruits, *talking to someone like iggy and unruley or the actual new recruits when we film this*, I'm WaLLy, the founder, creator, mother, father, grandfather, rich uncle, and land of |KKK|

recruit 1: wait, why are you so racist?

WaLLy: OK, that is a common misconception, i just decided to use abriveations that people would look at and get pissed of at, for me and the other fellas |KKK| stands for Kaptain Krunch Krew, and we're fucking awesome!

recruit 2: COOL! well can you show us around?

WaLLy: yes

r2: can you...*just random shit*

WaLLy: ok, now your getting ahead of yourself, um pwnsauce, do the honors.

*switch to a different map with pwnsauce camping with a barrett*

Pwn: sure thing

r2: oh cool *boom headshot*

WaLLy: ok moving right along, lets go meet the Krew!

*next scene on the map with the statue and igno is taking a picture of the rest of the members*

Igno: allright guys look at me and smile!

*sargass cause he does it sometimes calls in airstrike*

Sar: sorry i pressed 6 on the keyboard

*igno executes sar with deagle and airstrike misses the group*

Blu: wow failstrike right there. Ok so if you'll follow me this way...

*claymore kills blu*

Igno: um wow, either this is extremely fucked up, or we have terrible luck...either way, welcom guys to the Kaptain Krunch Krew.

Pwn: Wait what does this button do?

Igno: fuck.

*igno gets killed by C4*

*intro titles, cool shoot outs, random knife kills, airstrikes, helicopters being called in, bascially a short montage of the players playing a game while intro credits role.*

Top Bottom