Call of Duty: Modern Warfare-How to make a custom boot logo

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
good tuto

Open gimp or whatever prog you use. Open the selected image you want. Tweak it.

dont forget to save it named "cod.bmp" (that's the most important part and you forget to mention it) in whatever folder. Right clic. Copy. (Or save it directly in the cod folder containing the pics...but in that case im not sure it works...so preferably save it in another folder)

Paste the tweaked image in the cod folder continaing the basic image and replace it by the new one. Just say yes when it ask "do you want to replace the existing one".

Tadaaaaam normally you got a new intro pics.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
this is good Nick.
now if i can only do this to my MW2 logo thingy...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
post some vids on here and show me how you guys do with this, i wanna see some of these

SLeePYG72786

Private First Class
Thanks for this. That is awesome!

Post Merge: [time]1281882497[/time]

I made my own as soon as I learned of this. I am ecstatic that you have taught me this! Thank you so much!

I put the instructions, along with a link back to this page, giving credit, in the members only section of my clan site.

I made this one for our members, exclusively:

esfcod4bootlogo.png

KateLove

Sergeant
Thanks for this. That is awesome!

Post Merge: [time]1281882497[/time]

I made my own as soon as I learned of this. I am ecstatic that you have taught me this! Thank you so much!

I put the instructions, along with a link back to this page, giving credit, in the members only section of my clan site.

I made this one for our members, exclusively:

esfcod4bootlogo.png

hmm.... your good... anyway you think you could make one for our members? that would be awsome ^^

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
hmm.... your good... anyway you think you could make one for our members? that would be awsome ^^

We have enough talent here to do that ourselves.. Trust me..lol

Here's one I did.. If you use it just convert to a bmp

cod.jpg

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol funny picture man. Anyways, good tutorial. I just hate how people who make tutorials always use notepad to type in the instructions. They take so long to type it all out

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol funny picture man. Anyways, good tutorial. I just hate how people who make tutorials always use notepad to type in the instructions. They take so long to type it all out
i didnt have a microphone at the time.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey Nick, Do you know how to change the main page background where it says "New Game" "Join Game" ect.? I wanted to do it but it only works using the mod option.
ive spent literally 5 or more hours trying. i couldnt find out how

Top Bottom