BIKINI ZOMBIE SLAYERS!! thats right. its EXACTLY how it sounds :P

M

MetallicaPanda

so, i've been playing a game that i got for my Wii last week and i can't get enough of it. its called ONICHANBARA: Bikini Zombie Slayers. and it is EXACTLY how it sounds haha. found it for 8 bucks online and i was like "what the hell. might as well."

if you like senseless zombie killing action, this is most def. a game to check out. the most fun i've had killing a bunch of zombies since Dead Rising :D

OH! and if you're a metal-head (like myself) you should take this advice: listen to ALL SHALL PERISH really loud while playing this game. it pumps you up ;D (specifically the song HERDING THE BRAINWASHED off of "Hate.Malice.Revenge." currently my favorite song haha)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
awesome, where did you get this, you say downloaded it? so homebrew? or from wii shop?

japenese chicks in bikinis with cowboy geddups slashing zombies with a sword, and combo action.

M

MetallicaPanda

no, i bought it. check the amazon link i posted :D dude, its awesome. i totally think you should check it out. i think its totally worth the 10 bucks. be warned though. it WILL tire out ur arm hahaha (and no u sick SOB, i do not mean by wackin' it XD)

Top Bottom