Halo vs. CoD

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Has anyone ever thought about the difference between Halo and CoD? I've noticed that everyone dies lots faster in CoD than Halo and that it's much easier to snipe...

Add anything you like!
THE MOMENT ;)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Silly Rabbit Halos for Kids! CoD is for MEN!!

In other words it takes real skill to play CoD or at least more skill than you need for Halo

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
ok
Halo: the first one was fucking awesome and then they rushed II witch kinda destroyed everything but when 3 came out the multiplayer got to become fucking awesome and the customization of your character and map creator was also kickass, then odst came out and it sucked and now reach beta gameplay was fucking awsome so all in all only 3 games were good out of 5

COD: the first cod games up until cod3 were fucking amazing, then treyarc ruined cod3 and the series lost a star from me until cod4 came out and raped halo 3 in gameplay and multiplayer, then cod5 astounded gamers with zombies but unrealistic weapon customization, then mw2 which had good gameplay until the last mission and great multiplayer but no dedicated servers but the weapon selection, perks, and attachments were awesome. Now everyone waits for black ops which looks great and should have awesome mutiplayer and apparently you can not only customize your gun but also your character but that was a rumor.

OVER ALL

COD > HALO

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Halo is to unrealastic for me.
but i still enjoy playing it on my friend's XBox

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
igno is right ive played the first two Halos, they "were" good now the series sucks. So cod decimates halo.

L

Lazko

In Halo its mroe easy all , sniping so easy , COD not more real , so real in sniper its more hard at Halo

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Halo's fun because its in the future!! I love that part about it but Cod is more realist so Its a toss up for me... I hope they make a new and better Halo though that the Halo wars crap lol! ;D

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
All i have to say is: COD ROCKS LIKE HELL AND HALO SUCKS
GO COD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Bran Muffin

Well they're completely different games. One is a futuristic space shooter, where they have extremely advanced technology and weaponry. Call of Duty is more realistic, based in World War II/A few years ahead of today, where they use real weapons and the actual armor they use in their respective eras. I find Halo to be more fun to play with a group of buddies, and Call of Duty for playing more seriously (although you don't have to :D)

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Halo is not boring, it is for different people, i appreciate both halo and cod, both are good games with different strengths

Top Bottom