Brian's Intro

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Name: Brian
CoD4 Username: brian1979

Months/Yrs. of Experience: I haven't been playing long at all, around a couple of months I'm guessing. My brother (blubird78) got me into it and I really enjoy playing it. I'm pretty new so there's lots of things I need to learn, but I'll get better after time and practice!

Time you usually play: I usually play late on the weekends while drinking some beer. For some reason for me it's more fun when I'm buzzin lol. I do play sometimes during the week too but I'm not on for many hours a week. I think some of you guys are addicted lol, but that's perfectly fine! Better than being addicted to bad things.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Let's see... I'm single at the moment and currently looking for a job which is kind of tough to find a good one right now. I have a classic 1979 Ford F150 that I would love to restore one of these days. I think I'll use it for my avatar pic so any of you can let me know what you think. I sure have gotten alot of compliments on it so obviously there's alot of people that like it. I have a dog named Bubba that's living with my aunt right now. He's a good dog and very possessive! lol. Well I guess that's about it, anything you want to know just ask!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
McFoe, I didn't change my name on the game. When I posted on here I thought it was 1979 but it's 79 so that's my bad lol. Thanks guys for the welcome and it took me a bit but I'm on now! And yes Cent0 I am blu's bro... twin bro actually!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lol Cave

And Brian, Blu's your bro and you don't even know his own number at the end of his forum name? :p It's 78 :p

Welcome to our home away from home. I'm sure you'll get addicted to being here fairly soon ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol damn wally beat me too it. its blubird78 .. there goes his nickname from me of brain! lol.. Glad you made an intro, hopefully you will stay active on the forums and continue to get better in game - which will happen daily. BTW why does your dog live w/your aunt?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
It's about time son! :p

Glad to see you finally joined, and I'm sure you like the people here, I sure do :D

Oh and Wally, could you change brian's name to BriAn79, he didn't realize that you couldn't change it after you sign up and that is his name on the servers too, thanks man

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, yea yea I messed up my own bro's name damn it! Yeah it's been a little while since I've been playin to sign up but I finally did it. Yeah Wally if you wouldn't mind doing that I would appreciate it. The people on here do seem pretty cool, I'm sure I'll like it! 8) I also changed my intro post for blu's name so you guys can't hammer me about it anymore! Oh and damage, he's stayin there cuz I'm stayin with my family right now and can't keep him here. Can't wait for a job so I can get my own place again, I'm goin nuts!! :eek:

Top Bottom