asoma bin laden intro

A

asoma bin laden

Name:james
CoD4 Username:asoma bin laden
Explain the meaning of your username:hes a terrorist and the opfor are like terrorists
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:5
Time you usually play:when dads not home
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:i went on the broadcast server and i thought i wanted to be a person of the kkk cause it seemed lots of fun

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? no

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:im cool

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums.. Remember you cannot wear tags until you are invited to join the Krew. Stay active on the servers and forum, don't spawn camp (EVER) and don't use other people's names or they will ban you forever instead of inviting you. If you follow the rules and stay active you'll be invited to join.. It may take a month or so.. Good Luck

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
517, I think it'll take longer than that. He talks shit to everyone in the servers and doesn't give a damn if they're in KKK or not.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
1-welcome
2-don't spawn camp and be respectful of others ( I have kicked you myself several times for that )
3-read 2 again

Good luck and enjoy yourself here. It's a cool place!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Lol Code. Thanks for making a proper intro. Amend thy mischievous ways and PM me if thou dost have any questions! ;D

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome Asoma you could one day be a good member but u need to stop ur spawn camping thats really ur major flaw. But im sure we can get u over that atleast id hope.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
shut up about the spawn camping business.
i believe he has gotten the point

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
pfft and hes gotten over it um not quite u still end up kicking him all the time but oh well just had to get a last bit in :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I believe that is enough!
Don't want the man to think we're strict about rules.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well we are strict about some rules. That's the thing we aren't going overboard like some clans, but all rules need enforcement otherwise there's no point. We're just informing the gentleman of the rules so he doesn't get mad when we tell him "no XXXXXX!" or whatever.

Top Bottom