Guns

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Sweet. I went last week, 250 rnds in my Springfield XD9 V10 (16+1). I love this thing. For X-mas I am getting a 1911 style pistol. Looking at Springfield, Kimber, Para models and maybe STI if I can get the extra $$$. Crappy pics below! Last pic was dirty. The 2 before are cleaned up. I polished the barrel myself :)

S5000460.jpg

S5000462.jpg

S5000472.jpg

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Ok Code.. usually I have the wife polish my barrel.. Sorry to hear you have to do it yourself

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol Houston!

Nice Code. If we win a contest, i'm gettin myself a Tarus Judge!!! .410 shot shell and .45 Colt!!!!

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
That Taurus Judge is sweet. I feel sorry for the guy that is on the wrong end of one of those.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
This is not an actual picture of my pistol, but mine is exactly like it. It's a Bersa Mini Firestorm 9mm and has served me well, through the 500 or so rounds I have put in it, it has jammed up on me only once, not too bad for a semi-auto pistol ;)

fs_40swmdt.jpg

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Blu is that your carry pistol? I like it. Mine is a bit bigger but I carry it anyway. I usually wear my shirt outside the pants for a lose fit. I hope I can carry my 1911 when i get it, FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what I want, maybe santa will bring it!

1911.jpg

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah that's a pretty awesome gun Code, I really like it :D

I don't carry mine and it's the only pistol I have at the moment, I live in a pretty small town and don't have a gun license anyways, although I could get one pretty easy. It is an ultra compact though so it's made pretty much for that reason, either way I love it ;)

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
wicked-bb-gun.jpg

well guys here is mine...

jk, not old enough yet but mine would be this awesome

this is also awesome
squirrel_with_machine_gun.jpg

Top Bottom