K/D ratios

B

BloodyDeathRay

I would like to know your K/D ratios to see if mine is pretty good. MIne is 2.46.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
These are my stats since day 1 when i bought the game. I've probably gotten better since.. when i first started i sucked hard.

Doesnt really answer ur ? but i have no idea what it is.. it vaires all the time.. I die alot since i hardly ever camp and tend to run str8 into the action.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Here are my stats, it comes out to a 1.34:1 K:D ratio, not too bad but not very well either LOL

And Damage, your K:D ratio comes out to a 1.05:1

And Cheez, 5:1 yea right!, I would have to see proof of that before I would believe it :p

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
it gives a k/d ratio of 1.536...sorry text are in french but im sure you all understand by the way :p Blu we got almost the same stats and im still tracking your record on S3 ;)

According to Gametracker i've got a score/minut ratio of
19.3(S1)
20.2(S2)
26 (S3)

Cheez> I wanna see proof of that 5:1 ratio too :p

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I have total about 15K kills versus 12K deaths, but lately I usually get around 50 kills to 15 deaths on s1

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
lol i lied, i guessed that it would be that...

i was around 2.5 when i divided my kills and deaths
Proof buddy proof!, post a pic or I will hose you down with Cheese Whiz and get Wally's dogs over there to lick it off :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lickyou.jpg

lol ;D

B

BloodyDeathRay

lol i recently tried 360 no scopes and it fucked up my kd to 2.13 i think. lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
well cheez i do believe you since i've seen you play and you own, but i would like to see your stats so i can drool over them. Take a screenshot already.

Top Bottom