RandomGuy24 introduction

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Name: Gavin
CoD4 Username: RandomGuy24
Steam: None
X-Fire: None

Months/Yrs. of Experience: I got the game a few months ago, but I already have it for my PS3.

Time you usually play: I have school so I usually only play from 3:00 - 4:00 pm, but on weekends I will play whenever I get the chance.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):
I am a freshman in high school, I like the Georgia Bulldogs, and I play soccer for the high school team. I like listening to alternative and rock music and my favorite bands are Foo Fighters and Incubus.

Hope this was enough for an introduction.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's forum, Gavin! Just be sure to follow our Recruitment Guidelines and you'll get in the Klan real soon. 8)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey gavin welcome to the forum. Have not played with you yet but i'm sure i will soon enough.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Harro randombguttt welcome to the forum..... i think i have played with you. :D anywayyy i'll cya at the servers

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
oh you from Chattanooga? Ever been to Cookeville? I lived there for a year and a half, nice friendly town. I also have quite a few relatives down that way that I need to visit soon.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
I have passed through Cookeville a bunch of times going from Nashville to Knoxville, but I have never actually stopped there.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Ohh what I remember most is the great selection of restaurants there. I know they're all over Tennessee, but as a West coast boy used to the boring stuff out here it was pretty amazing. I love the CrackerBarrel except for the monstrous amount of time they make you wait so you can look through the gift shop.

Top Bottom