3rd Person COD4 ???

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Hey guys i was watching a video recently of Call of duty 4 and not MW2 and this dude was playing in 3rd person mode...it had the crosshair and everything...is this a possible mod or am i confused here?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
igno, we actually had it on S7 with the MW2 maps ;)

I can turn it on and off. It's definitely weird. I'm sure Cave will give his input on it since he played it for quite a bit.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
could we turn it on on s7 for a little sometime just to see how it plays? is there a command line that i can inpute to manually turn it on?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Ig, if u want to just try it out then start a server on ur computer. when u gt into the map open console and type:
/seta thereisnocow 1337
/devmap mp_bog (can use any map)
then the map will restart. then open console again and type :

/cg_thirdperson 1

this will get u so u can play with it. here are some others:

Laser Sights- /cg_laserforceon 1
Invincibility- /god
No Stun-/draw_shellshock 0
No Sprint Camera Bob- /player_sprintcamerabob 0
SpeedSprint- /player_sprintspeedscale 5
MoonJump- /jump_height 1000
Longrange Knives- /player_meleerange 1000
Spectating- /ufo
Spectating + Ascend/Descend- /noclip
WideKnife- /player_meleewidth 1000
Low gravity: /g_gravity 20 (just play with the numbers)

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
you don't need to put in /seta thereisacow 1337 all you need to do is do /devmap mp_bog... the seta actually crashed my game

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yes it is, cuz you can look around the corners without turning around. one main reason i hate 3rd Person point of view

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Cent, the way I see it is if you are playing in 3rd person view and they are too, that's not cheating since they also have the benefit of seeing the same thing, well this is my take on it anyways.

AVC

Banned
I cant play in 3rd person mode. It sucks. The only game I ever did was Tomb Raider, and the only advantage was you got to watch Lara Croft's ass. But the game play still sucked.

Top Bottom