Best and favorite guns COD4

What would be the best?

• Total voters

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
LOL Golden AK-74u!!

101001.jpg

Rip-off from the golden Dragunov (this is a chinese type 85 rifle)

gold2.jpg

A golden Uzi (not Mini-Uzi from CoD4!)

Picture-055.jpg

Sadam Hussain's private golden AK-47:

Hawk-Peter.jpg

I thought that golden guns are fake.. but for some guns it isnt even expensive to get it gold plated:p

B

BloodyDeathRay

lol, guus, ive got the same picture somewhere. by the way, did u know that in real life, the 74u is an assault rifle, and not a smg.

Post Merge: [time]1265661622[/time]

double tap is worthless

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
lol, guus, ive got the same picture somewhere. by the way, did u know that in real life, the 74u is an assault rifle, and not a smg.

Post Merge: [time]1265661622[/time]

double tap is worthless

Indeed.. When u tap the link below u can see that the ak74u is classified as an assault rifle
The "U" suffix means "Ukorochennyj" in Russian = "Shortened" in English.. here i got a link where u can find all types of guns ;)

http://www.world.guns.ru/assault/as03-e.htm

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol guus that Ukorochenny doesnt even pronounces like we pronounce it in russian, its really not the same thing, lol. If u didnt know, i talk russian and am russian.

AVC

Banned
I've now taken a liking to the SAW. No need to reload (well, rarely) firing two round bursts it's still reasonably accurate and has great damage.

Better still, you can take out peeps through walls and helos are a one clip wonder (unless they fire at you).

Problems are the reload time (it's quicker to get killed and respawn) and the slow mobility.

I want a gold one!

Top Bottom