Best and favorite guns COD4

What would be the best?

• Total voters
B

BloodyDeathRay

I would like to know what are your favorite assault rifle and how you prefer using it. Also, do you agree that golden guns should be the AK47, mini UZI, benelli shotgun, m60 and Dragunov? Personnaly i think they shouild have let you choose which guns you want gold. Let me know your opinion, and please vote.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I also think they should let you choose. I mean who wants to use an uzi? And im getting OK with the AK since it's the only way i can show off my gold gun lol, but id rather i could pick the g36 which is my fav assualt rifle. I always use my G36 with red dot sight. I have a problem of holding down the button and firing out clips non stop which messes up my aim. I need to learn how to fire in short bursts more often.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
blue m1410 with grip pwns on FFa broadcast but im kinda liking th mp44 now too

B

BloodyDeathRay

I had golden guns before, but i always deleted my account and started a new one. Now im on a new account, think ive got only 8000 kills. :'(

E

epic_killer

i like the m14 as it is easy to kill.
i think u should choose what guns are gold aswell

B

BlaidNight

Ak-47 (without Gold) rocks becus only need 1-2 shots then he dead:D

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
When u look at the statistics of each weapon in a class.. youll see that the guns with the gold paint are not the best but also not the weakest.
For example the Dragunov.. From all snipers the Remington 700 is the best of all (and i dont understand why ppl take that fucking Barrett). But still the Dragunov SVD packs quite a punch even as a tactical sniper rifle. Thats also with other golden weapons. Each weapon has its good and weak point.

But as you noticed I think each player must determine his own golden gun of each class..

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I like the m16 the most. Most tactical. But I wouldnt see it happening of people choosing their own gold gun. IW should decide that.

B

BloodyDeathRay

DeathAngel, by the way, the power of the gun does not varies if its gold or not.

Post Merge: [time]1265229361[/time]

I just cant use the dragunov, i cant hit anyone with this sniper, all the other snipers are ok except the dragunov.

B

BlaidNight

I like to use AK-47 Red Tiger Camuflase and with perks: Steady aim Stopping power and Bandolier
I using The First sniper we start with ( don't remember name) with: Steady Aim stopping power and Bandolier
And i using The P90 with Red Tiger Camuflase and Steady Aim And stopping power And Bandolier

Top Bottom