MW2 funny hack

Moden warfare 2?

• Total voters
B

BloodyDeathRay

I heard recently that there were some hackers on xbox who take from you 5 million xp points when you kill them. You restart from level 1 when it happens. Lol, funny because only on xbox, not on ps3 neither on pc.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I heard recently that there were some hackers on xbox who take from you 5 million xp points when you kill them. You restart from level 1 when it happens. Lol, funny because only on xbox, not on ps3 neither on pc.

thats what all the fuss was about in some forum then lol

i heard that xbox are trying to do something about it tho. but then again if you pay to use your games online you at lest want to keep hacking to a min lol. there were also moaning about sony not doing anything to stop hacking on there. not sure whos fault it is that pc user hack then (could it also be down to microsoft lol) .

i just think its down to infinity ward to sort it out asap

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
WTF? Never heard of this before. Anyone got any resources to read?

B

BloodyDeathRay

If you watch youtube, every xbox modern warfare 2 player was talkin about it.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
lmao...well done to the stupid develloper of IW...their game is full of hacker. i think that with dedicated server the hackers can be stop. With their stupid politic they kill the game.

I

Invaderz'

Every single call of duty has hacks, especially cod5 and cod6. ;)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, there was this video of this kid who was crying because of it. He was trying to prestige and some guy was like "come to this server and every time you kill me you will prestige faster". The kid was all happy thinking he was going to be promoted after the match, but after the match, he found out he was demoted all the way back to level one. It was a video on call of duty 4 though. I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about but it was funny anyways. What was the question and what are we voting on? you don't have a question in your post at all.

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
There was a hack like that on AlterIWnet, except when you killed the hacker your game crashes..

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Don't wanna be on this kid's place lmao

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

That's stupid I think ... Hacker gets nothing... Better to use smth like god mod - useful for hacker and other players don't lose their points

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

And when aimbot or god is on very few ppl leave the server but if there is hacker like that every1 will leave so hacker won't have online ppl to play with lol

Top Bottom