MW2 launch problem

What do you like better?

• Total voters
B

BloodyDeathRay

I got problems with my MW2 game. Maybe this problem is related to Steam, but every time i wanna play the game it wants to update it and it always takes like 8-9 hours. Someone got an answer??

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I got problems with my MW2 game. Maybe this problem is related to Steam, but every time i wanna play the game it wants to update it and it always takes like 8-9 hours. Someone got an answer??

not really much you can do to be fair as the updates can not be downloaded off mw2 website or the steam website. only thing i would say you could try is taking the game off (or at lest uninstall steam) and then reload it. infact i would start by uninstalling steam and then go from there.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
mine often updates when I try to launch it too, but it takes about a minute for me. Maybe it's something with your connection.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Bloody, where are you located at? I don't think this should be the problem though because Pug would of complained about it a while ago.

Mine takes less than a minute to update.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Bloody, where are you located at? I don't think this should be the problem though because Pug would of complained about it a while ago.

Mine takes less than a minute to update.

cheeky sod lol i dont moan about nothing lol.

mines fine dose it in a min at most

B

BloodyDeathRay

maybe its a Steam problem, and by the way i live in canada, quebec, montreal.

Top Bottom