alchemisticK's Introduction

A

alchemisticK

Name: Ken Jenkins
CoD4 Username: alchemisticK
Explain the meaning of your username: Its a synonym for mysterious and I used a capital K at the end for the initial for my first name
Steam: N/A
X-Fire: Kenjenks92
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I've always played video games since i was about 4, but i really got into fps when I got the game Perfect Dark for N64 and started playing rainbow 6 and Black and others like it
Time you usually play: I don't have a set time to play, but I'm usually playing sometime after 3:30 almost everyday
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I was kicking this guys ass on COD 4 named BURNT_ASS420 and he told me I should definitely join KKK

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Never been apart of a Krew/Clan

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Whats up my name is Ken and I'm going to be starting college in the Fall and I'm addicted to COD 4 LOL. Looking for cool people to play with on PS3. Hit me up if you wanna know more

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome man, I don't remember seeing you on S1 but I'm sure that will change, nice to have you here :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome to our forums. have fun, chat, post, be active and youll be in the krew in no time at all!

Top Bottom