Porky_Pig Loves the Broadcast Server

PORKY_PIG

Private First Class
Hello all,

I just thought that I would drop you guys a line to say how much your dedication is appreciated. My name is Ricky and I am a 52 year old school teacher in Texas. I have four children and seven grandchildren. Not to mention..a beautiful wife with whom I have been priveledged for 32 years.

To the point: Your Broadcast server has brought me great pleasure for my gaming addiction. It is probably no big secret that I should keep from you that I was the founder of Snake And Snot's House Of Fun..HOF. We closed the doors several months ago and I thought that I had given up on gaming forever. HOF totally destroyed my desire due to the size in which we had become. We had over 1000 active members and 12 servers running 24-7. We were misfortunate enough to have a person within our midst that was a child preditor. This made my decision easy....I shut it all down one night at 9 pm without a word spoken or warning given to anyone. This situation scared me senseless, especially since I am a school teacher.

My love for Call Of Duty once again surfaced and I found myself reinstalling the game. I have played the COD series since the beginng with the Game Of the Year edition. I have tried them all but prefer Modern Warfare and Free For All. I have watched your server carefully. Yes..some hackers come in but they are soon dealt with. I treat your server with respect and try my best to follow your rules. I have made a few friends and have entertained a few via game voice chat...LOL!

I have no desire to join another clan at the moment. However, I will certainly provide you with financial support for my gameplay. I love the smoothness of your servers. I have no lag whatsoever. The company is awesome also. Keep up the good work and I Salute.

Porky
Ricky

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Hello sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. Our founder, WaLLy, is the man responsible for this nice little Krew that we have here now. I have to say I cannot imagine running a clan with 1000 active members! We have about 300 registered but a fraction of those are active. That really speaks well for you that you were able to manage that for some time.

We're very pleased that we seem to be able to provide people with some entertainment and draw some of the more respectable folk like yourself to our forum. I think that I can speak for the rest of the Krew when I say that if you are interested in becoming a regular at the forum and then later perhaps a member of the Krew, well we'd be glad to have you with us!

Caveadsum

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey Porky, very nice story and like Cav said, 1000 "active" members :eek:

You may decided to become a member or not some day, not a problem at all for us. Since you do have much experience dealing with forums and servers, your suggestions would greatly be appreciated, especially on how to get regulars to empty servers. This seems to still be a problem for us as S1 is basically our only active server we have.

We have tried getting a few people on there for a few hours, idling on there as spectator for days, etc... and none of it seems to work. It's odd that so many people Love the Broadcast and FFA 24/7, I would have imagined that more people would like a rotation of some sort LoL. Anyways nice to have you here bud, and I look forward to speaking with you again :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hello Porky_Pig!

wow.. 1000 active members.
honor to meet such a talented leader.(not that ours is bad either, hes GREAT!)

PORKY_PIG

Private First Class
TY Fellers for the words. I do have some ideas for your empty servers.
I will post them in the appropriate forums.

Porky
Ricky

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi Ricky!

Welcome to our home away from home. ;D I can only imagine having a community that big! It's definitely our vision to grow to another level as a group. I appreciate the suggestions you may have and would be glad to have you on our Krew whenever you decide to make the jump.

-WaLLy

PORKY_PIG

Private First Class
Howdy,

I have had several people interested in who the pediphile in question was. It is public knowledge and no harm in alerting all that are concerned. This link will tell you it all.

http://www.wikisposure.com/Mythbuster101

Also, at the bottom look for.....

Article which mentions Mythbuster101's meeting with other video game fans in San Angelo, Texas in October 2009: Gaming group gathers face-to-face

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2009/oct/07/gaming-group-gathers-face-to--face/

This was the reason for the shutdown of HOF. I am setting the record straight here. I am not blowing smoke to anyone.

Ricky

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Wow what a creep :eek: . It's really terrible that the freaktrip destroyed all that you had there. It sounded like a real treasure among internet communities.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey Porky!

Seen you in the server pretty often and it's great seein you finally made a profile!!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow what a creep :eek: . It's really terrible that the freaktrip destroyed all that you had there. It sounded like a real treasure among internet communities.

Yeah exactly, it's sad to see that people like this can ruin such a good thing. I know this is only a "game" and all, but to many it's more than that, as Porky stated it was to the point of meeting in person with the nation and everything, it was a REAL big deal to those guys. I'm just sad to see that it turned out the way it did, but with people like this in the world I would guess this is the best way to go about it...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
agreed blu, the best thing to do was shut it all down, i just hope wally doesnt run into that kind of problem

AVC

Banned
Every time I see your name (PP) I hear that song in my head

"here's to Porky, and his friends, this should never, have to end"

I watched way too much Bugs Bunny Show as a kid, lol

Welcome man

Top Bottom