When was the last time you played CoD4?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Gosh, it’s been a long time, I don’t even remember the year. Probably that one time we had one last bash? Anyone remember when that was?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I played the remastered version on my Nephews X-box for a few games during the holidays. Looked pretty awesome! I haven't played modern games in years (don't have the hardware) so the look was pretty stunning for me. I'm still used to 10-15 year old graphics XD

I should still have the game installed; if not, SOL because i sent the disc to an old member and never got it back.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I played the remastered version on my Nephews X-box for a few games during the holidays. Looked pretty awesome! I haven't played modern games in years (don't have the hardware) so the look was pretty stunning for me. I'm still used to 10-15 year old graphics XD

I should still have the game installed; if not, SOL because i sent the disc to an old member and never got it back.

I’ve been so lazy to connect the PC. It’s one heavy pig. The consoles just make it so easy these days. Even so, I’ve yet to put the gaming time on all the games I bought during BF :(

Yesterday actually started playing it again
And prior to that?

Also, how are the servers you jumped on? Still plenty of people playing it or bot servers?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
it was probably around late summer last year (the last time i played) - im off on an on definitely no more than a year before yesterday. Generally when i play i have a self rule - right now it's knife only and no sound on cod 4 - havnt gotten to first place at all yet on the server i played but ive done pretty well - gotten to second place out of 15 people a couple times.
I might give cod4 remastered another chance but when i checked halfway last year it was practically dead already - more so than current cod4 but that's pc i cant speak for the consoles

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think last summer, but I would probably have played more if I wasn't that busy with studying and also still lived in Finland where my desktop PC is. Moving back to Oulu from Turin soon though.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Played last in September. My apartment is still under full renovation (almost done :w00t:) and I don't have great interwebs, so I haven't played online much in the past few months.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Played last in September. My apartment is still under full renovation (almost done :w00t:) and I don't have great interwebs, so I haven't played online much in the past few months.
What’s considered not great interwebs for you? XD

Also, need pics of the reno! :)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
this is of a game i just had in cod4 just to show(and cuz i enjoy HOW im winning) knife only no sound ^^ - of course i have no way to prove it so if you dont believe me whatever
F529B44C7C5DBD9E5A65B690862ABF3C3D9E9184

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I got MW Remastered on PS4 for like $15. Totally worth it Even with the bullshit micro transactions it's a fun time

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Can't tell...probably the day our server closed...

I switched to BF3/4/1 ^^ i know thats bad...:p

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I just got back into video games again, I play flyff mmorpg. Last time cod was indeed that last smash we had. I also quit minecraft years ago.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What’s funny is that I sometimes have the urge to play Minecraft but then I think about having to set everything up. Overwhelming stuff :LOL:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I miss playing it. I would probably have to re-learn everything.

And now that i have some :take2: i would like to see if i can build like Take :thinking:

Top Bottom