Black Friday Games (deals)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Black Friday is in 3 weeks. I’ve been wanting to get new games for the PS4. What games would you recommend?

I love open world (non-scary lol) games., ex. Far Cry 4.

My current wish list:
- Spider-Man
- Far Cry 5
- debating if Red Dead Redemtion (anyone recommend it?

Not entirely sure what else to get.

Also, I’ve been wanting to get a new 27” monitor (32” would be nice). Anyone recommend one that’s in the $200 ballpark?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've never played a PS4 XD

I did somewhat recently play through RDR (1) on PS3 (SP only) It was fun, but some of the mechanics were frustrating, skinning animals couldn't be skipped (cut scene, although there was a workaround).. lot of riding horses.. but you can also fast travel. Game was incredibly easy, even for me. Took a while to get going, which is what i've read about the second.

I think the second also has eating, sleeping, etc. as a requirement and some sort of citizen management system? Not exactly sure.. i read it @ Metallica forum.. you have to contribute things to the town to keep the people happy..

I wouldn't replay it, but it was pretty fun overall.. Really nice visuals. Would have like more lootables.. like Fallout..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hhmmm wondering if it’d be worth getting part 1. Do you know if the storyline continues?

I’m currently more interested in SP, open world games.

Which Fallout did you play?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
FC 5 was cool and funny to play, must be more fun in multi (can't tell as i still not pay my games and CPY doesn't do black friday ^^), story is a little messy if, like me, you don't start on the right path. But visuals are cool :)

I've never played RDR but...I WANT IT SO BAD on PC!!!!! fkin RockstarGame :p guess that if you like GTA you'd love it

Spider man looks cool...a lot more beautiful but as cool as prototype, prototype 2, superman, batman and all these super hero games...i just noticed the other day that playing super hero video game in new york makes that i know the city map almost better than the one of the city i live ^^

Fallout 4 ftw...forget that shelter 76 shit...

-->if you still didn't played it...Witcher 3 + DLC (+/-50h of good game/story/visual)<--

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Hhmmm wondering if it’d be worth getting part 1. Do you know if the storyline continues?

I’m currently more interested in SP, open world games.

Which Fallout did you play?
It may not be open world, but the story in Bioshock: Infinite was top notch, if you haven't played it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:eek:S: totally forgot about God of War! Definitely gonna snag that one. I have to see if the storyline continues because I’m fairly certain I didn’t buy/ play part 3.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Bought:
God of War
Red Dead Redemption 2 (well, came with the new PS4 Pro)
Watch Dogs 2
Far Cry 5

Gonna pick up FIFA 19 today (hopefully) and I’d like to get L.A. Noire as well. Anyone play that game yet?

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
go die with your RDR2 :p (have fun ;) )

Im killing watchdogs 2 for the moment, little bit less fun than a GTA 4 or 5.

Got LA Noire for a more or less a year on a HDD and did not touch it yet so can't tell

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nice!

L.A. Noire got good reviews and it was fairly cheap so that’s why I got it.

Where are you getting your cracked games from? PM if you’d like. I would still like to get FC4 for the PC.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Skidrowreloaded as they post almost all cracked game. Recently found the /r/crackwatch that gives news and links on what's out.
I avoid as much as possible fitgirl repack, i don't plainly thrust their repack but CPY, Prophet and other Razor1911 are still good.

Got Hitman 2 two days before it officialy went out :D.... okay: crack wasn't working and i had to wait 3days to get a running one :) But its still better than spending 40-60€ in a game that you can end in 24min ^^

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:police:

I played LA years and years ago on the PC. It was fun at first to solve crimes and what not, but i found it got repetitive and boring fairly quickly. Maybe i just sucked at it and :tf:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Picked up FIFA 19 and L.A. Noire on Sunday evening. Also ended up getting PlayStation Plus. Nuts to think that now $40 on that is a steal! :sy: Sony for charging for online access.

Save quite a bit overall!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My Bro. bought a 4k TV and is talking about getting a PS4 pro. I might finally be able to game in 4k or watch 4k when i'm there in a couple weeks.

:w00t:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i was raised with vhs and old cathodic tv...my eyes are not made for 4k ;p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My Bro. bought a 4k TV and is talking about getting a PS4 pro. I might finally be able to game in 4k or watch 4k when i'm there in a couple weeks.

:w00t:
Nice! I’m gonna have to upgrade TV in the next few months. Been rocking a plasma TV for the past 10 years now.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice! I’m gonna have to upgrade TV in the next few months. Been rocking a plasma TV for the past 10 years now.

My TV is also 10 years old! Maybe more. But it's still pretty good.. can't complain. But 4k would be nice. But then i'd have to get 4k blu-rays and it would be a mess.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My TV is also 10 years old! Maybe more. But it's still pretty good.. can't complain. But 4k would be nice. But then i'd have to get 4k blu-rays and it would be a mess.
Mine is having burn-in issues. It doesn’t really bother me (yet) but I know it’s only getting worse. 5 minutes perusing the Netflix app and I’ll see that logo for quite a bit during the movie. It’s not really an eyesore but if you happen to notice it you’ll start looking for it more often. Gets nuts whenever I’m watching sports XD

Oh well. The picture is still nice and vivid.

Going to Best Buy definitely made me want to pull the trigger on one. :D

Top Bottom