Need a TH9 DE Base

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey dudes,

I'm looking to make a DE farming base. Can anyone recommend a base preferably with a video? Video is not all that important but makes building the base much easier.

I'm about to Google one myself right now but any help is much appreciated. :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would move the tesla's to the middle of your base.

My base is a DE farming base as well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Funny you mention that, I did that earlier XD

How much DE (average) do people take from you with your base?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Keep in mind i usually had upgrades going on some defenses / Heroes.

The Goblin+Jump combo got me for high DE a few times. That and EQ spells.

joHZYS7.png

iQaLflg.png

kTn4aFx.png

TUB0ixd.png

neB4Q3j.png

1X1Agcl.png

jEw42Eh.png

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've gotten raped for DE with my new base. Much more than my previous base :tf:

I may have to copy your base. This last attack I got hit with 3.5k DE loss. :ffffuuuu:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
One thing that helps is spending it immediately on a hero upgrade. Those high amounts i got nailed with were usually when my storage was full and i had no free builders. Also helps to empty to collectors as much as possible. I also watch the attacks on replay and tinker with moving bombs, defenses , etc. based on where and what people attack with.

Can't seem to protect my TH very well, though. Last raid did 31% and got shit for loot but killed my TH.

I've been throwing ALL my extra loot into walls immediately which keeps my loot totals down. (You can see in my screenie i had almost no elixir) That helps minimize the # of times i get raided and the loot people get. I think only one screen shows a loss over 250k (500 total) I can have 5 mill gold/elixer and dissapear that with four walls. Lately, i've been keeping one builder free at all times just for walls.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
One thing that helps is spending it immediately on a hero upgrade
That's why I was complaining. Once I start having 30k+ DE the rape begins. Kinda hard to upgrade a hero when I get taxed for 2-3k every time.
Also helps to empty to collectors as much as possible.
I've been throwing ALL my extra loot into walls immediately which keeps my loot totals down.
I would do this too but when I tried to collect 4 million coins and 60k+ DE, I would get hit hard.

For now, I've been just spending every bit of million on a wall. It's helped keep the attacks at bay.

You know the one thing I've been having a hard time finding are the outside TH's. I can go through 30 straight skips and I don't find one outside like before. Freaking sucks!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't see many outside , either. I only look for full collectors with 300k plus in each for my raids. Or close.

I might not notice losses as much because i often raid 8-10x a day, so it adds up pretty fast. It also minimizes the losses because it accumulates a lot quicker. If i only raided once or twice a day, it would (obviously) take a lot longer to save up and losing 250-300k in a raid would be a lot more problematic.

Another thing that's really helped are all the events. Cheap wizards and dragons, especially. I killed it with the last cheap wizard + rage spell. I think i was getting 3+ million a day (of each loot; 6+ total) with that. Really helped with my walls.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I would forget to raid when the cheap events would be on. And whenever I did get on I'd have a shield so I would just leave it.

Pretty sure I'm calling it quits at TH9. Shit is getting too damn expensive on upgrades.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Once i max out i'm going to stay TH9 until i get that big gem reward for the trophies. After that i'll upgrade.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Gem reward? And how many trophies do you need?

When you reach the 'master league' (2600) you get 1000 gems. 2000 gems for 'champion' (3200)

250 gems for Crystal league.

I didn't know of em until a couple days ago.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure what I would use the gems for. I have 2k+ gems right now; don't recall the exact amount.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't use many, either. But, when i get up to TH10, that many spare gems would come in handy. Sometimes i use them for boosting barracks/heroes during the special events so i can raid more. Once in awhile i'll use them to knock off an hour on an upgrade if i need a builder.

I think i have 800 something gems.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493343780,1493312419][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to clean out my drills today. Got raided by 220 goblins and lost over 2200 DE :mad:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My new BH5 base. Three attacks against it today were 30%, 19% and 26%. No stars won at all. Will probably tinker a bit after a few attacks, especially with trap placement. Saving up now for the Hero. Need to upgrade storages first.

1Z26qgY.png

Top Bottom