NFL Playoffs 2017

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Here's a look at the current playoffs bracket.
GdWbyOK.jpg

Go Pack, Go!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was hoping GB would lose so we could get GB vs. Seattle XD

NFC has some good teams. Ryan from Atl. SHOULD be the MVP. Dallas is strong and has Home field but you never know how a rookie QB will play in the big moments. GB is looking very strong. Seattle limps in and looks weak, but they always seem to find a way. The 49ers played them tough. If it wasn't for two damn fumbles the Niners would have won that. Should be much better in the NFC.

AFC is crap due to the Raiders losing Carr. I think the Pats go to the SB from the AFC but KC might give em a run. I'll root for A. Smith. Those are the only two teams i see making any noise. Pitt's seems to be hit or miss. They had to go to OT to beat the Browns yesterday. Oakland was a legit SB contender until Carr got hurt. Texans are probably crap. Don't know anything about Miami. NE blew em out yesterday, but a meaningless game, i think.

Round one i'll predict:

Green bay
Seattle
Pittsburgh
Texans (Real shame about Oakland)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pats will definitely come out of the AFC. I was hoping to see the Raiders just cuz of the bad luck the past years, but oh well. I just really didn't want to see the Pats in the SB, but oh well I guess.

NFC playoffs are gonna be quite interesting. I really hope Seattle loses against the Lions but we all know the Lions have a 0.0001% chance of winning XD . Fk Seattle! @Garycheese :sy: :K . Those MF'ers have some insane luck! :tf:

Go Pack, Go!
[DOUBLEPOST=1483430293,1483430212][/DOUBLEPOST]And your picks are the same picks I'm going with.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:eyebrow: Did you read the score backwards?

Both games were a bust. Didn't bother watching the Oakland game. Turned the Seattle game off halfway through the 3rd.
My mind just read "27-14" when I saw the score on this site. Missed Texans. :oops:
hN95e07.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That site is :take3:

What a stupid way to display.

No big surprises this week. Packers are looking strong in the second half and have wrapped it up. Hopefully Nelson and Montgomery are ok. They will have issues without Nelson.

Rodgers is a beast. Passed up on the easy checkdown 1st down and chucked it into the End zone for six. That's why he's the best in the NFL imo.

Next week looks like:

Green bay @ Dallas
Seattle @ Atlanta
Pitts. @ Kansas City
Texans @ New England (lol)

All the matchups seem pretty good except the New England game.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Rodgers is unbelievable! The OL sure get him plenty of time to do some insane stuff. I really hope Nelson recovers ASAP. Pretty sure his rib(s) are cracked.

Man, that first half was not looking too good. That Hail Mary helped get them going IMO. Did you see Clay's forced fumble AND recovery? :LOL:

My picks for next week:
GB > Cowboys
Seattle > Falcons :)ghey: Seattle always gets lucky)
KC > Pitt
Patriots > Texans

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Did the fumble happen in the 4th? I turned it off after GB made it 31-13.

My picks:

Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Pats.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just a heads up: The Chiefs vs Steelers game has been moved to 520 pst on Sunday.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484442776,1484367188][/DOUBLEPOST] Seattle

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hoping for Packers vs. Falcons. What a shootout that would be.

Atlanta's D really stepped it up though after the first drive or two.

Raiders moving to Las Vegas :picard:

@WaLLy , you'll have two teams to watch in LA, now. Good chance to see the Pack if they come to town.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I took am hoping for a Packers vs Falcons NFC Championship. Cowboys are looking good though so I'm not sure that'll happen. :\

And even if the Packers came to town, I wouldn't go see them play here. I want my 1st Packers game to be at Lambeau. Still hoping I get to watch them play while it snows :D . One day.

Raiders are moving? Holy cow?!?! To Vegas? Double holy cow!?!?!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My Picks for Championship Weekend:

Steelers.
Falcons.

I have a funny feeling Pitts. might surprise a lot of people. Not sure why, just do. We'll see.

ATL vs. GB could very well be a shootout but i think ATL's D is playing better. Overall, Atl. is a lot healthier as well. That was one tough game for the Packers. Nelson might play but his ribs are still fractured. On the plus side it will be indoors, so no cold to deal with.They still have A-rod, of course, but Matt Ryan is the MVP imo.

Julio might have a bit of an issue for Atl. He missed a little bit of last weekends game.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My picks:
Steelers
Packers

I don't see the Steelers beating the Patriots. No way.

Obviously I'm going with my Packers. But I do know the Falcons are damn good :\ . And with a bunch of injuries, I'm surprised the Packers have come this far.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484725245,1484725126][/DOUBLEPOST]
qsZEmvc.png

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wish they would have a little separation between games. The first one might still be going when the second kicks off.

Off topic, but reports say that Kyle Shanahan (Falcons OC) is "almost certain" to become the 49ers next head coach. Good news. I was hoping the Niners would get him. Now if we could only get rid of the ownership...

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Another coach? Jeez.

My pick for the SB winner: Falcons. Not sure how they'll stack up against the Patriots though. I just imagine it'll either be a blowout by the Falcons or a tight game and the winner being the Pats. Kinda reminds me of the Broncos against Seattle a few years ago.

Top Bottom