Base layout and strategy thread

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
A thread to post layouts and strategies for various TH levels and give advice/tips/suggestions. (mous, get a giant pad and take notes)

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Uberdragon coming soon. Then queen of archers. Goddamn lvl5 giants already online.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Uberdragon coming soon. Then queen of archers. Goddamn lvl5 giants already online.
this is not a problem of troop level you encounter is simply that you dont manage to build an attack combines with all your troops.must work together your troops in attack !!!
I have not yet found the balance with my troops, but my strategy of attack is often looking for the KO or I make farming while trying not to fall trophy because it depends on the quality of Loots given

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My best farming army is 75 Barb, 4 wallbreakers and the rest archers, along with lvl 10 king and giants in CC. Sometimes i add a cpl giant to army if my CC is empty. This is strictly for loot raids. I try and get a few trophies if i can, but loot is all that matters.

Rarely do i use spells in loot raids. I only use them if i can get more direct loot by using the spell than it cost to brew it.

@mousquet , Jasmine was saying your armies suck ass XD Using many different troops in small #s isn't effective. Loot should be your only concern. Trophies don't build you :poop:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
A thread to post layouts and strategies for various TH levels and give advice/tips/suggestions. (mous, get a giant pad and take notes)

Hello
you're probably glimpse I board a lot of progress on my base (improvement of the walls, for example)
my improvement since the th9 I think it has been easy for me.
each part has I at least 250,000 (gold elixir) + black elixir
I noticed, for example, to the "farming" must know Balanced troops training to "eroded" the system.
One last example:
-it happens to me sometimes not wait for my troops be complet I attack with (farming part) 100 archers four giant, the system often gives me the easy part with a lot of points because it (the system) sees ( believe it lol) I'm weak.

I use my gems only accelerated the formation of troops to allow me to make several game without losing pace

@mousquet: I followed all your advice on COD4 and WoW thanks to you I have progressed and I thank you for that
so why this time you would not apply all the advice we give you?
you dont really progressed or very little , it must change if not:ban:
Hoping to these tips can help you beings

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hello
you're probably glimpse I board a lot of progress on my base (improvement of the walls, for example)
my improvement since the th9 I think it has been easy for me.
each part has I at least 250,000 (gold elixir) + black elixir
I noticed, for example, to the "farming" must know Balanced troops training to "eroded" the system.
One last example:
-it happens to me sometimes not wait for my troops be complet I attack with (farming part) 100 archers four giant, the system often gives me the easy part with a lot of points because it (the system) sees ( believe it lol) I'm weak.

I use my gems only accelerated the formation of troops to allow me to make several game without losing pace

@mousquet: I followed all your advice on COD4 and WoW thanks to you I have progressed and I thank you for that
so why this time you would not apply all the advice we give you?
you dont really progressed or very little , it must change if not:ban:
Hoping to these tips can help you beings

I thanks so much for your advices. I built village as you told me, and as I see, my village became more strong and safely from enemy attacks. Actually I play CoC very rare. Sometimes I like to conquer enemy village, but not every day. :is:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hello:)
I want to know how much you take (elixir + gold) on average when you're doing battle?
on my side I do battle for a minimum of 200,000 (gold elixir) my average is 300 000 and I happen at least once a day to win 450 000:flexin:
they attack me that very rarely and when they attack me I often win trophies my base is strong
now I make farming intelligently:idea:
170 archer
10 giants
king and queen
4 potions (freez spell very fun:joke:) I would send a battle about it
ps: I set a goal to exceed @Take before the New Year's holiday

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I almost never run across easy bases with 400+. Most of those are well guarded and active. I would say my avg. is around 200-250k gold. I'm only raiding for gold atm since my elixir is maxed out. When attacking for both i would say my avg is the same as gold, making for a total (Gold + Elixer) of around 400k (minimum) This is profit (after army cost)

I could probably do better if i had more patience, but i get tired of hitting 'next' all the time, so sometimes i'll settle for a base with an easy 180k :bag:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I think to improve my city hall :twiddle:I too want to have the wizard lvl 6
it is a very powerful element in defense he Can not beat

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Check this out, really helpful,

goho, which is golems and hog riders, 3 star practically any th8 base.
They work well against th9 as well if u have lvl5 hogs and lvl6 heal spell.

What I usually do is:
Golems are meat shields, drop two first, a few wizards behind them, to clear out buildings etc, wall breakers in between, n then i drop a rage on the golem/wizards so defense troops get taken out from the wizards while they're distracted by golems, posion spells work well for the troops, slows them down. then i drop the hogs while defenses are busy with the golems, and i drop heals along the paths the hogs move, If done correctly, THREE STARS!

couple more videos:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good post. Thanks. This will be helpful at higher levels and wars. YouTube videos taught me how to properly farm and spot full collectors. Since then my game has improved quite a bit (at least loot wise)

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Good post. Thanks. This will be helpful at higher levels and wars. YouTube videos taught me how to properly farm and spot full collectors. Since then my game has improved quite a bit (at least loot wise)
ya from what ive seen that works in my clan for th7 and below, and fresh th8s, is just dragons and loons, Dragloon, higher lvl th8s and and th9, it gets a lil trickier

Top Bottom