- supercharging support
- 35 000 USD starting price before incentives
- deliveries begin late 2017

c8AYpgX.jpg

c7NOWvA.jpg

s5Yp1s7.jpg

84c72lP.jpg

- Tesla

Model 3 combines real world range, performance, safety and spaciousness into a premium sedan that only Tesla can build. Our most affordable car yet, Model 3 achieves 215 miles of range per charge while starting at only $35,000 before incentives. With a five star safety rating, Model 3 will also be the safest car in its class.

Last edited:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well at least they don't resort to BMW's fake braaaap where they playback engine sounds through the car speakers.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Fast acceleration because of electric. 215 miles is what tesla says (?) so it will be less in reality, just like it was with the tesla S. The model S was also pretty unreliable as I've heard, They fix it all for free but you still break down. Also American Luxury is shit, I've been in a model S a few times. The big screen is impressive but the qualities of the other materials is nothing compared to the germans it also felt real empty with all the controls being on the screen.

However I totally understand why this car is probably going to sell like a superstar, especially for business drivers. You also get all kinds of tax benefits and whatnot. I would never buy one (if I had the money) It can't be too long before germans release a propper full electric. but then again I'd still chose a petrol car over electric car, just because of petrol.

Get a Benz.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Fast acceleration because of electric. 215 miles is what tesla says (?) so it will be less in reality, just like it was with the tesla S.

You will get at least 215 miles per charge and the measurement was provided by EPA.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I find the design of the car is a little old, too bad for a car announcing the future of the automobile :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1459616773][/DOUBLEPOST]
I find the design of the car is a little old, too bad for a car announcing the future of the automobile :(
get a benz ;)

Top Bottom