[CoC] vs Wolfpack Alpha

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Level 4 clan.

@Take thanks for donating the dragons. @DamageINC youll need to clear out your level 1 dragon in your war castle so Take can give you a level 4. (Looks like D removed it already just now).

I'm unsure how we'll do against these guys to be honest. We need to seriously make sure we 3-star each one at 4-10 to even have a chance at this one. @Take @Nate who do you feel you can 3-star on your first attack?

Alex is a new dude that just joined yesterday. Hope he doesn't bail during the war. And looks like @Jgirl finally joined the forum :K Funny thing though, she opted out of this war XD

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I probably can't even 2 star 1 and 2, 3 I think will be 2 starable but not 3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457633450][/DOUBLEPOST]Unless someone tells me the better strategy

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
this clan does not scare me!:dwarf:

3_stars.svg.png
there is only one person that scares me with those green monsters:bl:

Jgirl

Private First Class
Level 4 clan.

@Take thanks for donating the dragons. @DamageINC youll need to clear out your level 1 dragon in your war castle so Take can give you a level 4. (Looks like D removed it already just now).

I'm unsure how we'll do against these guys to be honest. We need to seriously make sure we 3-star each one at 4-10 to even have a chance at this one. @Take @Nate who do you feel you can 3-star on your first attack?

Alex is a new dude that just joined yesterday. Hope he doesn't bail during the war. And looks like @Jgirl finally joined the forum :K Funny thing though, she opted out of this war XD
I'm out of the war because I activated a one week shield to collect 7mil purple juice for level 4 dragons. Jeez Wally, you're too hard on me BTW. I'm mad at you today anyway, calling me a weirdo. I don't even know what all the buttons at the top of this input window do. Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1457645601][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm out of the war because I activated a one week shield to collect 7mil purple juice for level 4 dragons. Jeez Wally, you're too hard on me BTW. I'm mad at you today anyway, calling me a weirdo. I don't even know what all the buttons at the top of this input window do. Lol
:panic:
[DOUBLEPOST=1457646184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I should be able to 3 star 6-10.

@Jgirl Welcome to the forum!
Well thank you Damage, at least someone's being nice :ty:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Welcome J, I don't think the shield is affected by clan wars but I could be wrong.

Also don't thank things we say too seriously cause we aint serious ppl

Jgirl

Private First Class
Welcome J, I don't think the shield is affected by clan wars but I could be wrong.

Also don't thank things we say too seriously cause we aint serious ppl
I'm saving every bit I can, so I'm no use for war, I can't contribute. And, Wally deserves to have his balls busted a little :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think she's saying she doesn't want to spend her elixir on war troops.

So, we may lose so you can get dragons, but don't feel bad. Not at all. XD

I will probably attack 6/7 if there are no objections.

Jgirl

Private First Class
I think she's saying she doesn't want to spend her elixir on war troops.

So, we may lose so you can get dragons, but don't feel bad. Not at all. XD

I will probably attack 6/7 if there are no objections.
When I have level 4 dragons I'll remember to give you goblins

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I realize that not all good reinforcement :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457710717][/DOUBLEPOST]
I realize that not all good reinforcement :)
We have crabstyle war. No one action from both sides in 4 hours of war :):):)[/QUO
@mousquet 66 clan "1453"
[DOUBLEPOST=1457713350][/DOUBLEPOST]my war castle is full (Take donate) but when i want to attack my target i have nothing , why ? can anyone explain me?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457713425][/DOUBLEPOST]my war castle is full (Take donate) but when i want to attack my target i have nothing , why ? can anyone explain me?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The troops in your war castle are only used to defend against the other clan's attacks. You'll need to have troops in your clan castle in order to take them to battle.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
The troops in your war castle are only used to defend against the other clan's attacks. You'll need to have troops in your clan castle in order to take them to battle.
ok i dont know thx Boss :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457730048][/DOUBLEPOST]:bag:

Top Bottom