i want that :
clash-of-clans-dragon.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1456684328][/DOUBLEPOST]
So which player are you? Who is Missa2?
my brother , he play clash all hollidays and he uprgrad well him CoC

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Too late to cook a dragon. I gave you a Pekka. Would be funny to see them use up all their troops to take down that Pekka XD

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Who are u planning on attacking wally?, im looking at #3 right now... Wanna try a gowiwipe attack.. Gowipe but just with 4 witches added. Also i plan on using earthquake spells instead of wallbreakers. 4 spells take down ANY wall. I need one spell donated...

Last edited:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Sent three requests... Asking for an earthquake spell... Each time someone donated a poison. FML. Cmon guys.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@Nate IMO we should give #3 to @Take not unless @Take is comfortable 3-starring #1. If we can 3-star 2-10, we'll win the war.

j-bones girl fucked up by not using the lightning spell on the same AD. My attack will consist of gowipe. I have 3 healing spells and 1 poison spell.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
@Nate IMO we should give #3 to @Take not unless @Take is comfortable 3-starring #1. If we can 3-star 2-10, we'll win the war.

j-bones girl fucked up by not using the lightning spell on the same AD. My attack will consist of gowipe. I have 3 healing spells and 1 poison spell.
Most times i dnt get far without rage spells sigh. I have two rage.. Ome healing.. And three earthquake...and the fourth will be donated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456716406][/DOUBLEPOST]N i guess il start with #4 then?

Top Bottom