[CoC] vs solide le type

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
And yes, it's always best to attack with full troops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456215241,1456214947][/DOUBLEPOST]
ps: is this normal J roc & Mister Goblins ,)did not use their second attacko_O
It was normal because their 2nd attack wouldn't have made much of a difference. So it's cool :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
It was probably @Nate. When are you available to donate? Or rather when do you usually play CoC? We want to make sure our top most war player is the one that donates troops to everyone. I really hope you're willing to as this would help us with our defense.
I check in a couple times a day, i try to start cooking dragons when I see that a war has been started. Just dont donate before the my dragons are in. M

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Mob of goblins stealing gold and elixire more faster than wizards. Also, wizards are slow cooking and using many space in barracks instead Goblins. Also Goblins attacking directly resources unlike Wizards, which attacking the nearest enemy building.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Mob of goblins stealing gold and elixire more faster than wizards. Also, wizards are slow cooking and using many space in barracks instead Goblins. Also Goblins attacking directly resources unlike Wizards, which attacking the nearest enemy building.
ok desolé continues attacked with goblins you will notice that you're the only (and not only in our clan) has used the goblins want in clan wars.
in the last war your goblins made themselves destroyed it in the second XD

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
ok desolé continues attacked with goblins you will notice that you're the only (and not only in our clan) has used the goblins want in clan wars.
in the last war your goblins made themselves destroyed it in the second XD
I know, 3 or more dragons devastating enemy village easily and safely. Unfortunately, I will not be possible to cook dragons in the nearest future.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I know, 3 or more dragons devastating enemy village easily and safely. Unfortunately, I will not be possible to cook dragons in the nearest future.
it is certain that if you continue to cook goblin you will not have dragons:lmao:

Top Bottom