[CoC] Vs. the Motherland

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I screwed up and accidentally included Batou, but i think we have a good shot at beating down the Motherland.

Their #5 is very weak and #10 is an automatic 6 stars. I'm going to try and take out #5. I think an all dragon assault with three rage spells should do the trick. Post up your strategies (and tweak mine if it needs it)

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
attacks will be with heavy weapons, pekka 3 with dragons3 rage potion and some trick wizard and normally I can beat the #7/6/5
the way Russian sumXD
[DOUBLEPOST=1454749788][/DOUBLEPOST]@mousquet
I hope you're going to play to win and do not let your compatriots win this war;), I think Damage erred in nomant the "motherland" it will be difficult for you to attack the "motherland"XD

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
I will attack #10. After this defence. Marchal Tchuikov will devastate them with Pekka and mob of high-level dragons :dwarf::headbang:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Can't wait for @Take. I'll take point in donating troops to everyone.

Can someone tell me who the heck is tat2edyou? I swear I've asked like 5 times XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1454780828,1454780534][/DOUBLEPOST]A few folks rushed to TH9. If someone in the war has better troops than I do feel free to say so. Below is a reference of what I have (and will have for a few more weeks/months).
GvtXXzk.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1454780911][/DOUBLEPOST]@Take will receive a level 2 Golem. Everyone else will receive a level 3 dragon or if you specify what you need, I'll begin to cook that up.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@WaLLy can i have some hog riders? I think i can use them to smash some of #5s AD before i unleash the demons.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:yes: I can donate them as we get closer to the war. Don't want them getting wasted on an enemy attack on your base XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:yes: I can donate them as we get closer to the war. Don't want them getting wasted on an enemy attack on your base XD

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Hopefully i'll be able to start donating soon. I kind of hold back since everyone else seems to have higher level troopers. Just started my dark barracks.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
For my base it really doesn't matter just so long as we're not in a war. Unless I specifically ask for something and someone trolls with stinking goblins :|

@Take Can you donate something good in my war castle?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I am disgusted, I lost my connection two seconds and it made me lose my party:boo mad::boo mad::boo mad:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I am :frustrated: too. I was one or two dragon breaths away from 100%. I think my mistakes were using all three spells too early and misplacement. Would welcome a critique.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I am :frustrated: too. I was one or two dragon breaths away from 100%. I think my mistakes were using all three spells too early and misplacement. Would welcome a critique.
as everyone knows the war is not won with only air attacks: as it missed you ground troops diverted to the shooting of your dragons ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought we'd be doing better. I'm training my army for my second attack. I don't know how well i'll do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454880721,1454872866][/DOUBLEPOST]We can still win this if people start attacking!

What happens if it ends in a tie? If that Ta2ted guy attacked the low level bases he could only get a max of four stars. It's also :frustrated: because he should be able to get those four and prevent us from losing.

Dammit. We need active players.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I kinda rushed my attacks but managed to get 4 stats. I also was too late with donating

Top Bottom