Our domain name

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just renewed our domain name for another year. Didn't realize we've had it for almost 4 years now. :eek:

Domain Name: KREWGAMING.COM
Updated Date: 05-feb-2016
Creation Date: 06-mar-2012
Expiration Date: 06-mar-2017

:cheers: to everyone for being a part of KrewGaming!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Been a long time huh, I know I'm not very active on here but I still check the forums almost every day, go krew!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not many of us old timers left these days, but i'd say we've done a hell of a good job at being a kick ass krew and lasting as long as we have. I don't think many can say they've lasted as long or had a run like we've had. Been a great ride.

:cheers: to Wally and all krew members (past and present)for making it possible!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Not many of us old timers left these days, but i'd say we've done a hell of a good job at being a kick ass krew and lasting as long as we have. I don't think many can say they've lasted as long or had a run like we've had. Been a great ride.
normally we should have a scrim on the anniversary of the domain name
:cheers: to Wally and all krew members (past and present)for making it possible!
[DOUBLEPOST=1454831596][/DOUBLEPOST]normally we should have a scrim on the anniversary of the domain name

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Just renewed our domain name for another year. Didn't realize we've had it for almost 4 years now. :eek:

Domain Name: KREWGAMING.COM
Updated Date: 05-feb-2016
Creation Date: 06-mar-2012
Expiration Date: 06-mar-2017

:cheers: to everyone for being a part of KrewGaming!
Stop making me feel old:/ I'm only 21!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The first time I ever played S1 was in the summer of 2010. I remember 517, Blue, and Mom. Mom had his baby k :K
I went off to college and didn't have any way to play for a while so I didn't actually sign up until June 2011.
Now I feel old... :eek:

edit:
Holy :poop:, I just realized that I have over 3,000 posts.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Oh man! I remember when we changed from the old domain to krewgaming!
Makes me feel old....

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
All I can say is, I miss you all and the good times we have had in the past. Mostly I miss sniping you back in the day ;) But kudos to you Wally and all the other staff for keeping this krew going for so long!

Grey

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey im one of the old timers :s in january itll of been 7 years since i came here - i had gotten cod4 and a computer(that was for my brother as well - i think) just the christmas before and the krews servers were the first ones i found
honestly cant even remember who invited me all i remember was playing on the krews recruiting #1/#2 servers
been an awesome time and i hope we can find a new game to keep this awesome krew going for awhile longer :)

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Quite a milestone if i should say. Sure there have been plenty of ups and downs but still you all manage to stay together despite life moving on. So, congrats guys! I wish you all the best for the years to come.

-Unruley

Top Bottom