Super Bowl 50

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Super Bowl 50 is next Sunday!
Broncos vs. Panthers
1bG0fXe.png

Who are you rooting for?

I'd like to see Peyton Manning win 1 more. Probably will be his last chance at at SB. Would be a great way to sail off into the sunset.

Cam Newton's a beast though. Wouldn't be upset if they won. I'm just glad it ain't the darn Patriots in the SB! :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:LOL:
[DOUBLEPOST=1454279015,1454278965][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah, super glad the Seahawks aren't in it either. :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure who to root for. On one hand, Carolina is the better team and i like to see the best team win. On the other, i like Peyton and really hope he doesn't go out after taking another Seattle like beating in the SB.

Denver has a great D, but their O leaves a lot to be desired. I see Manning having a tough time of things, taking a lot of sacks and throwing a cpl INTs. (I don't think Denver will be able to run much)I can't see Denver outscoring the Panthers unless Carolina takes a dump and turns the ball over multiple times and/or gives up special teams plays.

The danger with Carolina and Cam is that they/he can beat you in a myriad of ways. They can pass deep and short, run a power O and run the read option. Add to that a beasty D and they should be SB champs. I predict they win by at least 10.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Not going to watch it, maybe the last 20 mins just to see who wins lol, but I'm not a sports guy either :D

Top Bottom