[CoC] vs leno

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Level 2 clan.

We got @SteelHorse joining us for this war. @Take can you give Steel a level 3 Golem?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453831944,1453831729][/DOUBLEPOST]#1 looks super rushed. Same for #2. I can't do much against them though. #3 is very iffy for me.

I'm gonna go after #4 first. I can definitely get 2 stars if not 3.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
ClashCaller is up if anyone wants to join in. All you do is look up "clashcaller" and click on "join war" then enter our clash code which is "qvjqh".

In here you can click on the + sign and call a base with a 6hr timer. That means that you have 6 hours to attack that base before it is expired. Then someone else can call it and you're out of luck for the next 6 hours. It also has a neat stats chart and top attackers for the war which makes things a little more competitive for the clan. Also theres a notes section to the left of the opponents name and you can post your attack plans in there and have someone review them to see if they think it will be a 3 star attack. When you are done attacking however many stars you get you can click on your name and the list of stars will pop up and you can update your call to 3 stars or 2 start or no start whichever you got.

Bottom 5 need to get their attacks in the first 12 hours if possible so that the top 5 know where they need to hit or how the war is looking to get the W.

Lets bring this one home for illuminati! Clash on!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1453836444][/DOUBLEPOST]It prolly won't be this war, as I am at work for 24 hours, but I can get y'all some kick ass war designs after if anyone would utilize them.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
A quick glance, but I'm pretty confident i can take out 6-10 (haven't looked at the other bases yet) providing i can get enough elixir to make my army. (only have 18k atm)

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Wait are you going to fight or not steel? I got your golem

Yes, i'm going to fight. I didn't plan on it, but since i'm in war I guess I will, lol. Not sure yet if i'm going to gem my AQ or just attack without her. Leaning towards gems. Thanks for cooking the golem, WaLLy got me though.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I'm sorry, but again I cant seem to connect to my Google account in order to make the updating of coc, I'm not sure can i do this war (batou khan ), I have to play and win with 2 stars Tchuikov :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I used one attack, but it doesn't look like i'll need the 2nd. I could probably get one more star.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
@SteelHorse

Any tips for my village? I'm having a little trouble fitting everything inside the walls (need space for my last AD) I guess im a hybrid farmer/trophy player.

Also, welcome!

Are you looking for a warring base or farming base?

Also if you'd like to try and 3 star their number 6, I think you might have a chance at it. If you'd like to try i'm posting a plan and troop comp for you here.

Troops: 26 giants, 4 healers, 3 wallbreakers, 4 archers, keep the dragon in your cc.

Spells: 2 rage, 1 heal.

The attack is called a hegihe. The point is use bunch of giants to brute their way through all the defenses and have the healers there to keep them alive. The thing with it is you gotta try and knock out the ADs first. This base only has 2 ADs. Both are pretty easy to get to.

Start by dropping your dragon out from his clan castle a bit. That will draw out the witch that's in there and kill it pretty easily. Then starting up top by the archer tower that's outside the walls drop 1 giant and wait a second, then drop 12 more soon after that you will drop a rage right over the gold mine near those defenses, then drop 2 healers. All this needs to be done pretty quickly and in order. Once the ad has gone down you can leave them to do their thing. Next go to the other side where the other AD is at. You'll drop the other 12 giants near that outer cannon and then a rage right on top of the wall next to it. once you've done that drop your wallbreakers at the corner where the AD is at to funnel your giants into there. Once they move into there and destroy the AD drop the other two healers. You will have a heal left for whichever group of giants looks like they need it the most. Then once most of the defenses look like they're down drop your 4 remaining archers to help with clean up around the outside of the base. Hopefully you can pull a 3 star out of it. I may be wrong though we'll just have to wait and see. Good luck!

Fuck!! Posted in wrong forum!! Sorry guys, lol.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Are you looking for a warring base or farming base?

Also if you'd like to try and 3 star their number 6, I think you might have a chance at it. If you'd like to try i'm posting a plan and troop comp for you here.

Troops: 26 giants, 4 healers, 3 wallbreakers, 4 archers, keep the dragon in your cc.

Spells: 2 rage, 1 heal.

The attack is called a hegihe. The point is use bunch of giants to brute their way through all the defenses and have the healers there to keep them alive. The thing with it is you gotta try and knock out the ADs first. This base only has 2 ADs. Both are pretty easy to get to.

Start by dropping your dragon out from his clan castle a bit. That will draw out the witch that's in there and kill it pretty easily. Then starting up top by the archer tower that's outside the walls drop 1 giant and wait a second, then drop 12 more soon after that you will drop a rage right over the gold mine near those defenses, then drop 2 healers. All this needs to be done pretty quickly and in order. Once the ad has gone down you can leave them to do their thing. Next go to the other side where the other AD is at. You'll drop the other 12 giants near that outer cannon and then a rage right on top of the wall next to it. once you've done that drop your wallbreakers at the corner where the AD is at to funnel your giants into there. Once they move into there and destroy the AD drop the other two healers. You will have a heal left for whichever group of giants looks like they need it the most. Then once most of the defenses look like they're down drop your 4 remaining archers to help with clean up around the outside of the base. Hopefully you can pull a 3 star out of it. I may be wrong though we'll just have to wait and see. Good luck!

Fuck!! Posted in wrong forum!! Sorry guys, lol.

I posted in the wrong thread as well XD

I'm starting work on my army right now. Thanks!

Only got 46%. I did everything in order and pretty quick, but the dragon seemed to die pretty quickly. One more probably would have made the difference.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I posted in the wrong thread as well XD

I'm starting work on my army right now. Thanks!

Only got 46%. I did everything in order and pretty quick, but the dragon seemed to die pretty quickly. One more probably would have made the difference.

Thanks for the help!

@DamageINC, Ah ok, sorry man I thought up the best plan for your troops and thought you might be able to get it. Think it just wasn't quite enough. Thanks for trying tho!

Something I noticed was how y'all like to use ground troops and air troops. For th8 and below that's a bad idea. You need to do either, or. @WaLLy you have all the troops upgraded enough that you could goho any th8 base and get the 3 stars. If you had brought more hogs and dropped your dragons it would have been a 3 star attack. Look up some youtube vids of th8 gohos and you will get it quickly.

Great war guys! We brought home a second win for Illuminati!!!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
:dwarf:we (i) need to make a maximum of WAR (this is the only way for me to earn points:( )

Top Bottom