[CoC] vs Chief Gunners

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
They're a level 3 clan.

I can probably handle #4. #3 may not be so easy. I'm afraid of the x-bows since I'm planning on bringing a full on sky attack using dragons.

Please try to make your 1st attack a 3 star attack.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We need high level dragons donated to everyone on the war map who can house them. From what little experience i have, minions seem to work pretty well as defensive troops, along with the female troop that swings that big hammer.

Donating the right kinds of troops and attacking the right players should help a lot. I'll go for the lowest guy and do my best. I have level 1 dragons now (level 2 in 8 days)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I donated level 3 dragons. They cannot go down with just 1 poison spell. Also donated level 5 wizards and archers to those that had room for them.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
9 hours left. We're up 18-8. Lets bring the win home!

@Take we need you buddy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453658153,1453658119][/DOUBLEPOST]Make that 18-10 now.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:fy: :ytm:
[DOUBLEPOST=1453669322,1453669306][/DOUBLEPOST]24-14, 6 hours left.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wasn't much left to attack when i woke up, but i managed to get a third star on a raid (was 2 starred in a previous raid)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Every star counts :) I figure as long as the bottom half in every war all get 3 starred then we're in a good position to win.

25-14 with 5.5 hours left. I may hit up #5 to get an extra star in a few hours if the other clan gets within 10 stars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453692080,1453671621][/DOUBLEPOST]Good win folks! 25-16.

Let's go for #2. New war tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom