Insane KO return

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yRO9z8n.jpg

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
ACC officials have been suspended for 2 games for missing several calls.
CSvm9wjUsAAUdlr.png

If you are criticizing the refs for being biased, that's wrong. Earlier in the game, the refs set the record for number of penalties by handing out 23 of them to Miami, including a fair number of them being on the last drive that gave Duke the touchdown in the last 4 seconds of the game. Also, it is unclear if that final touchdown by Duke ever even crossed the line. The refs weren't impartial, they were just shitty.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think he was just saying the KO TD shouldn't have counted.

One reason why i haven't watched much college ball (haven't seen a single game from start to finish this season) is the ever increasing amount of games ruined by stupid rules, bad calls, etc.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
If you are criticizing the refs for being biased, that's wrong. Earlier in the game, the refs set the record for number of penalties by handing out 23 of them to Miami, including a fair number of them being on the last drive that gave Duke the touchdown in the last 4 seconds of the game. Also, it is unclear if that final touchdown by Duke ever even crossed the line. The refs weren't impartial, they were just shitty.
I wasn't criticizing, that's the picture that ESPN tweeted concerning the incident.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/660875719589916672

Top Bottom