Csgo?

HawkSlayerr||

Private First Class
Anyone play it? And if so wanna play(carry) me? :D
Sorry if there's already a thread like this, I cba to search :s

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Yeah, a lot of us play. Check the stream group you'll typically find people playing.

Majority are around LE, we have a couple globals, a couple around MG, and I'm sure there are lower as well.

If you're in the silver to gold nova master range, hit up Lola, she has a large group of active players.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I play once month just about. I can only play about 2-5 games. There are too many people who play that game 24/7 for me to have a chance, even on casual, public matches.

HawkSlayerr||

Private First Class
Yeah, a lot of us play. Check the stream group you'll typically find people playing.

Majority are around LE, we have a couple globals, a couple around MG, and I'm sure there are lower as well.

If you're in the silver to gold nova master range, hit up Lola, she has a large group of active players.
noice m8, I'm mge currently, but IDC about my rank, I play with my friends no matter what their rank is cuz i play the game to have fun not to rankb up xd. Does kkk have a ts server I can hop on sometime? :0
Edit* just saw the ts server is listed at bottom of forum.. I'm dum. It appear as if nobody's online a lot tho:(

Last edited:
Top Bottom