Battlefield 3

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Right, we need to get some people into the bf3 server, and pretty soon. Can I have a roll-call of people who have the game and would be up for a scrim at some stage. We need to give the server some love, because i've only seen about 6 krew membersa use it since it got up and running.

Please leave a message in this thread and a time and date you would be willing to play (preferably weekends so we can have more people playing)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm ready to play in the afternoons. I posted twice in the other thread in regards to scheduling some game times but no one replied.

IF more than four show up and IF people stay for more than 30 minutes, I'm all for it.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I can play BF3 was the evening of the week 20 pm ( paris, london berlin) and the weekend, Saturday & friday evening from 20 pm also
I can adapt their schedules according other of course

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I reinstalled BF3 yesterday (fresh OS install). Now BF3 won't activate. Gonna try again when I get home from work tonight but if that still doesn't work I'm gonna :strangle: someone.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm good for evenings EU time.

edit:
Origin: Kreubs

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Could be helpful to know each others battlelog/BF names so we can track who's on, etc.

Mine is damageINC7819.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
CaimanSolo is mine

request send to jas and animal last week

Free time: Monday, wedesday at night (EU time)

Top Bottom