Is it worth

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Adding a BF3 server to the Krew servers list? I've been playing quite a bit lately, and notice that there are a fair few servers that are pretty jumping. Even a 64 slot server (UK based admittedly), that i play on has players queueing up to play on it.

I know we are primarily a COD 4 clan, but maybe it's time to diversify in order to get people joining our Krew.

Opinions please.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
id need to get bf3 but ive been wanting to get into the bf series would be nice to have a server and some people im used to be where i start ^^

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
BF3 is installed here bit i haven't played it since 3-4 month...maybe more...

Would be a good idea, depend on what the server rules are...how about no air?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
noobs only...rank limit....no killing bred more than 15 times per player....small maps

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
should I buy the game now? or so I expect that decisions are taken?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol bred im glad ur kidding the thing ive always hated about cod is how small maps are XD - plus every1 would be kicked/banned fast with how easily you die :)

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
To be honest, I was expecting a bigger response than this. it looks like people have read the thread, and either can't be bothered to type a response, or just gave up when they realised what the thread was about.

Let's have some input people. Yay or nay for the game ? Your voice matters. Either way.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I have it already but not a huge fan..it would be fun if it was you guys playing ..

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I don't own the game, and cod4 is the only one I play. I use a mac. Do you know if bf3 is compatible for a mac?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Let's have some input people. Yay or nay for the game ? Your voice matters. Either way.
The minimum for a 16-slot server is ~$15. It's not something I'm willing to pay for unless there's a big commitment all around.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't respond because i don't own the game.

I played it a bit during some free trial i had and didn't like it. I would play BFBC2, but even when things were a lot more active here we couldn't consistently get our BFBC2 server going too much.

Top Bottom