Shutting Down of Servers

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey folks,

As of yesterday, we've closed the doors to just about all servers but our beloved a1. The reason for the shutdown is because they aren't being used.

At the moment, a1 will be down for another day or so. Currently uploading the folders to the server (I got a slow upload).

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i was planning on using em but noone ever joined lol especially toons
but hell i rarely even see a1 having people

SuP'Ryze

Captain of SuP Army
|K3| Member
Yep, its sad, but it was obvious since we added Crossfire in rotation less people joined us.

I am thinking about to leave the clan, makes no sense for me since we ain play cod4 together anymore :-(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Making progress. s1 should be ready by tonight. Got it working, just need to get b3 up and running.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ya ive never been big into crossfire but i never seemed to want to play when it was on broadcast lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
s1 is up and running. b3 is up and running. [USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=36]@Super-Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=3]@Executive[/USERGROUP] can y'all test the commands are going through?

edit: I need sleep. Gonna try to crank out the TS3 server right now.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just had a quick run through s1 seemed to be working fine, tried a few commands which again seemed fine, just gotta go in there with someone willing to let me kick them :D

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
s1 is up and running. b3 is up and running. [USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=36]@Super-Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=3]@Executive[/USERGROUP] can y'all test the commands are going through?

Thx good job

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator

chatlogs aren't working

Top Bottom