Black OPs 1 server?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So i tried out some ranked dedicated Black ops 1 servers recently and the port is much better now than the last time i played it..not that many active servers but seeing as how BO is one of the CODs with actual rentable servers ,I was wondering how many of you have BO? :K It's still 39.99 on steam :wtf: I enjoyed the hell out of it when it came out but i was a dirty console peasant at the time..If there is enough feedback ..I'm down to rent a server on the WEST COAST :nd:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I'd go for that, i gave up playing it because of the asshole hackers, but if there was a krew server,that would be totally different.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I played like 4 hours after I bought it and then quit but I'd be willing to install it and play with you guys. Though I don't play games nearly as much anymore.

And you should totally make it a San Jose server.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i would get it if there was krew server! word!

getting into games that are somewhat dead is actully not such a bad idea, cuz if you go in with an entire krew, you can easily conquer the large parts of the remaining community. like in WaW, even tho i havent played in a while, i noticed that there are people playing on it every day!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i believe its available for mac as well ...for me it was enjoyable as hell to finally play with decent ping (70 to 98)

null

and void
|K3| Member
I have the mac version and would definitely play with you guys. Count me in!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have the game as well. I don't think it's installed, but i would jump on if I'm around to help get it going. Haven't played it in years.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
too bad its bo1 for some reason i cant launch it even in safe mode - ill see what i can do though lol would love to play on it with u guys

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Ok a server is up now named [K3]KaptainKrunchKrew for us to fool around in and test out please visit and play if you can
:)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
for some reason it needs 4 to start :( i will be studying the rcon and how to manipulate it for the mods i can give you access to rcon if you want

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
wow, that went fast! didnt expect it to be up so soon. but i´ll stand by my word, i just have to find a good purchase oppoerunity:)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
gimme some time to set it up the way we like it suggestions are welcopme but it seems ftr access is denied and there may be limited thingd i can change if any at all..
so far i want to change :
respawn none
killcam enable
no prematch limit players
no killstreaks :K

Top Bottom