Where'd the shoutbox go?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
confused-bunny-is-confused_o_3190049.webp

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Shoutbox archive now shows 1k shouts. The active screen should only show 20 to keep things from getting oooooogly.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It goes back to Monday :eek:

Lots of dead space at the bottom of the shout.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435952333,1435878217][/DOUBLEPOST]Shoutbox is deleting several of my messages. Maybe it's trying to tell me something.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Odd. I've lowered the archive messages to 500. Since that's the only change I've made yesterday. I'm assuming it wasn't deleting shouts prior to the change?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Odd. I've lowered the archive messages to 500. Since that's the only change I've made yesterday. I'm assuming it wasn't deleting shouts prior to the change?

I don't think so. I just noticed it yesterday, but i might be unreliable. Today it's deleting a ton.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Has lowering the archive to 500 helped with the missing/deleted shouts?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I had a few disappearig shouts. It turned out to be shout lag, though. They were there when I refreshed.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure if it's lag or not, but i see several disappearing each day. They do show when i reload the page.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I do not know if what I am going to say will help you. But on my phone shoutbox comes down to line 25 and no more. For example I can not see what it says night to the page of the shoutbox is very short

Top Bottom