Black Ops 3 multiplayer reveal trailer

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
images

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
What game did I just watch? Because whatever that was, it had no resemblance to Call of Duty, or at least to what Call of Duty used to be. This is why I switched mostly to BF3, I haven't played 4 yet though.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah. I wish COD would go back in time, not forward. I don't want to walk on walls and have a Crysis nano suit. COD needs to go back to its roots.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Il Prbly get it, to play with some buddies, but im not so excited, call of duty, isnt doing much new, jsut drawing from other games. BOII was excellent with the new gameplay features n class structure, but thats been it so far..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
bo2 was fun as hell...aw is challenging and fun...both worth it imo..try em first before writing them off,all games steal from other games,just like music. It's progress,sometimes it misses but nobody's perfect. I somewhat trust treyarch to make a fun game with good connectivity like bo2. I got accepted to the beta so hopefully i can report as to how it plays. I wish more of you guys would have tried bo2 at least,things are much more fun with friends :)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Could be interesting to see a new WWII CoD series game, something like CoD2 but with all new features and graphics

Top Bottom